Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Floyd Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite Floyd Mayweather fight?

Got to admit, I was not really a fan of the "Money" Mayweather character much, a character of very high technical skills and defense - but he was still great regardless.

I enjoyed more of his "Pretty Boy" days in his younger years and in lower weight classes, lightning fast hands, quick reflexes and powerful combinations that would put you too sleep.

Mayweather-Gatti would be my favorite Mayweather fight of all time, I have never seen an outstanding performance of pure dominance over the years of watching Boxing.

Your favorite Mayweather fight of all time?

Corrales vs mayweather jr, also his best performance to date imo

Comment

Mayweather vs. Corley

Comment

He basically had 2 careers. One as PBF (96 to 2007) and Money Mayweather (09 to 17). My favourite PBF fight was against Hatton. My favourite Money Mayweather fight was either Mosley or Cotto. I’d probably say Cotto out of the two. Both of those fights were very dominating and also entertaining victories. Pretty difficult question as there’s so many good ones. Of course Corrales was a masterful performance as was Gatti. Also the first Maidana fight was really good. JMM was awesome too.
        Last edited by JK1700; 10-26-2017, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Chop Chop Corley or Emaniel Augustus fight.
          Last edited by GorillaDog; 10-26-2017, 05:13 AM.

Comment

1) Gatti - those sick combos (2) Cotto - masterful (3) Corrales - opened the world's eyes (4) Canelo - took the young man to school (5) Moseley - overcame adversity to dominate (6) N'dou - the " time bomb " was defused (7) Hatton - left hooked him to death

Comment

I like the Gatti fight because it was such a dominating performance. I also like the fight against Augustus. That was the first fight I saw Mayweather befuddled, like he had no answers; in his corner right before he stopped him. The Hatton fight is a lot better than people give credit. He had to pull the stoppage out because Hatton would've kept on coming if he didn't stop him. The Marquez fight was just a brilliant performance. Finally, the Ortiz fight, before the BS KO. Mayweather was 2 or 3 steps ahead of Ortiz and would actually start throwing his punches in anticipation of what he was getting ready to do. It frustrated the heck out of Ortiz and he went full Ortiz.

Comment

Cotto vs Mayweather, Gatti Vs PBF.

Comment

Too many to pick just one but Gatti & Corralas (R.I.P. to both) were both a master piece.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    I like the Gatti fight because it was such a dominating performance. I also like the fight against Augustus. That was the first fight I saw Mayweather befuddled, like he had no answers; in his corner right before he stopped him. The Hatton fight is a lot better than people give credit. He had to pull the stoppage out because Hatton would've kept on coming if he didn't stop him. The Marquez fight was just a brilliant performance. Finally, the Ortiz fight, before the BS KO. Mayweather was 2 or 3 steps ahead of Ortiz and would actually start throwing his punches in anticipation of what he was getting ready to do. It frustrated the heck out of Ortiz and he went full Ortiz.
                    My favorite part with Ortiz was when he was in face off with max Kellerman & Floyd tells Ortiz, "If you make any mistakes you have to pay." Ortiz made a mistake with 4 head-buts then saying sorry....Down goes Ortiz....

Comment

Working...
                    X