No announcement yet.

After Saunders beats Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Saunders beats Lemieux

And he has Lemieux, Lee and Eubank Jr on his resume can we stop acting like he's total garbage?

We'll see how he does

And andy Lee and Eubank jr weren't really convincing wins, they were close fights

But he's obviously not garbage

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      And andy Lee and Eubank jr weren't really convincing wins, they were close fights
      That's all you need.......

Comment

I would pick Andrade to beat both

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I would pick Andrade to beat both
          lol. what a qu333r dog... when I say the same thing you bring up Jacobs or Nelo or *******. therefore, as Andrade said to the Charlo brothers ''you're below me.''

Comment

People only hate him because he's a gypsy and talks a lot and doesn't have a lot of power. I'd say he's underrated but a lot of people hate him so it's just bias

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              lol. what a qu333r dog... when I say the same thing you bring up Jacobs or Nelo or *******. therefore, as Andrade said to the Charlo brothers ''you're below me.''
              Shush now, bitch ****....

Comment

People hype the ass off David Lemieux. But they still won't give Billy Joe Saunders any credit when he trounces him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  And he has Lemieux, Lee and Eubank Jr on his resume can we stop acting like he's total garbage?
                  I think he gets way too much hate. Willie Monroe Jr, Chris Eubanks Jr, Andy Lee and David Lemieux makes for a good resume. Better than most other middleweights out there.

Comment

Yep.........

Comment

Working...
                    X