Adult film star August Ames dead at 23; friends suspect she committed suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Naomi Russell was smoking.

I heard she had HIV the last few year. I still jerk off to her, I just have to wear a condom when I rub one out now.
    Better safe than sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Naomi Russell was smoking.

I heard she had HIV the last few year. I still jerk off to her, I just have to wear a condom when I rub one out now.
      I wondered what happened to her. I heard she caught it from that twat that went to Brazil and caught it then came back and caused a work stoppage.
      They should have gave him the death penalty but I guess living with aids is worse

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Only it's not truth. Those were lies started by Dempsey's manager who was fired for stealing from him. Guys like you and travesty like to regurgitate convenient lies you read on other boxing forums instead of cracking a book once in a while. But I wouldn't expect you to care about the truth if it doesn't coincide with your thinly veiled agenda.
        Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Rolling with a prostitute - that's okay
        Abusing a prostitute - not cool

Find a new role model ASAP!
        Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        That's you style though. When your role model is found to be an embarrassment you just double down with your support.

Maybe you should stopping looking up to other people and work on your personal development.

This clown is flat out lying. He doesn't want to accept the proof!

HERE'S DEMPSEY'S TRAINER WHO WRAPPED THE GLOVES TALKING ABOUT HOW HE LOADED THEM TO INFLICT "UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT."

THIS may seem a trifle late to be discussing the claim of the rascally Jack Doc Kearns that he had loaded the gloves of Jack Dempsey with plaster of pariis immediately before the heavyweight championship fight with Jess Willard. But a yellowed clipping has just reached this desk that opens a fascinating new avenue for exploration.

The clipping, exhumed by S.J. Riccardi, contains a column that Joe Vila, one of the more noted boxing authorities of his day, wrote for The New York Evening Sun June 30, 1920. What gives It extra credence is that it appeared slightly less than a year after Dempsey,. had massacred the Pottawatomie Giant.

The Bandages

“When I handled Kid McCoy I used to bandage his hands with a certain kind of adhesive tape. As soon as McCoy drew on the gloves, the tape hardened and, as a result, he was able to inflict unusual punishment. I wound Dempsey's hands with the same kind of bandages, which Willard inspected. The story that Dempsey wore aluminum pads over his knuckles is a lie. His bandages became hardened, no doubt, and that was why he cut Willard's face to ribbons.”

The mention of “aluminum pads” would seem to indicate that there must have been some suspicion even then of destructive foreign substances inside Dempsey's gloves. The discredited Kearns tells a discredited story with his plaster of paris. But the DeForest tale of “a certain kind of adhesive tape” sounds both plausible and logical. How else could a single punch splinter a cheekbone into 13 pieces?

http://www.nytimes.com/1964/02/09/sp...the-times.html

TELL US THAT THIS IS FABRICATED, GHOST. HIS OWN TRAINER SAYING THAT HE LOADED DEMPSEY'S GLOVES. NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE, AND THIS ISN'T THE ONLY PLACE THAT THIS ARTICLE IS DISCUSSED. WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?

Last edited by travestyny; 12-14-2017, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          I wondered what happened to her. I heard she caught it from that twat that went to Brazil and caught it then came back and caused a work stoppage.
          They should have gave him the death penalty but I guess living with aids is worse
          Not sure, but she did a lot of ****.

I agree, knowingly spreading HIV should definitely be a serious crime with the harshest penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
            these new **** stars are different from the ones i remember from when i started watching **** (in the late 80's).
            seka, kay parker, honey wilder all looked like they enjoyed sex, but these new girls suck a d1ck like they're possessed by a demon, either a lot more of them have mental illness or do meth than 25 years ago
            I love those two. I am happy when I run into knew footage of them plus they could act too. Not just **** acting, they could act.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              It's the troof...try reading someday. It does the mind good. And you know you like that man-on-man ****, stop lying to yourself.
              I haven't found anything stating that. Where did you find it?
              I can't even watch tranny on woman p*orn, so man on man is a no-go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo View Post
                what u think about her voice.
                It's a bit raspy, huh? It's all good as long as she is a bonafide woman. I will admit that she looks a bit dusty without make up but that's cool because I love average looking women as much as I love cute looking women but the bodies on both have to look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  This clown is flat out lying. He doesn't want to accept the proof!

HERE'S DEMPSEY'S TRAINER WHO WRAPPED THE GLOVES TALKING ABOUT HOW HE LOADED THEM TO INFLICT "UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT."

TELL US THAT THIS IS FABRICATED, GHOST. HIS OWN TRAINER SAYING THAT HE LOADED DEMPSEY'S GLOVES. NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE, AND THIS ISN'T THE ONLY PLACE THAT THIS ARTICLE IS DISCUSSED. WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?

Damn. So Dempsey was dirty like Margarito. Shameful

Ghost, hurry up and take that embarrassment out of your sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    They got some got some
                    videos of Abella at blacked dot com.

She does some great live webcam action too
                    Where does she webcam at?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      I haven't found anything stating that. Where did you find it?
                      I can't even watch tranny on woman p*orn, so man on man is a no-go.
                      This is him

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...ck-lake-avenue

Comment

Working...
                      X