Clear All

Saldivar or Lopez?

Saldivar all day for me.

Comment

Saldivar or Lopez?

Saldivar all day for me.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I see you went silent there so you could research and boxrec some more and make up more b.s.

See you tomorrow under a different alias.

Great list! everyone who puts some thought into these lists has my respect its hard for me to decide who is the best. There are so many great Latin fighters, I would do better if we divided it by continent lol.

I think Camacho was sensational, I mention him because he is seldom mentioned, Duran and Gavilan definitely were two of the best with no caveats. Monzon and Arguello also have to be considered.

Comment

With me it is just the opposite. There are so few great Latin fighters that picking the best is child's play. Puerto Rico is exceptionally weak, so it is the easiest of them all..

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            With me it is just the opposite. There are so few great Latin fighters that picking the best is child's play. Puerto Rico is exceptionally weak, so it is the easiest of them all..
            Huh? You're ****ting me, right?

Comment

Oh come on Lefty! Per the population Puerto Rico is a giant... It has many more great fighters than India and China together, think about those numbers and even stacks up well against Mexico. Im not going to insult your intelligence and start rattling off great Puerto Rican Fighters, as I am sure you could think of a few.

Comment

StoPiss! I have always maintained Puerto Rico has Rhode Island beat.

Comment

StoPiss! I have always maintained Puerto Rico has Rhode Island beat.
                  Not for Pizza

Comment

Rodrigo Valdez and Esteban de Jesus were not real Latins anyway, but transplanted Africans. And some white guy raised in China would be a Chinaman.

Comment

Working...
                    X