No announcement yet.

Your BoxingScene Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Your BoxingScene Memories

What are some of your oldest, fondest memories from your time on the forums?

I'll start with some of mine:
    • The many Danny Williams megathreads attended by a loyal crowd of fans
    • When Charlie Zelenoff used to post here in his early days
    • A young man named Donald Hoskins (I think), who was the original, African American Charlie Z
    • A poster named Reedyclous or something like that being a Roy Jones fanatic when I was a Joe Calzaghe fanatic
    • Being around from the start to the end of the Floyd-Manny saga

That's all I've got for now.

The time Righteous (i always forget his new username now) chugged a bottle of Jack Daniels on camera, didn't post for like 3 days a couple of us thought he died

Comment

I remember back when Margarito, Khan, David Haye, Juanma Lopez, Paul Williams had pretty big fanbases. Hard to believe now, especially Khan who has fallen pretty hard with his career and the fans. Margarito as well.

The lounge used to be way more active all day and night. Now there's a lot more downtime.

The blatantly racist alts back in the day lol. People think it's bad now, it was way worse. Lol There used so be an alt named 'N**ger Whipper," obviously got banned quickly. He wasn't my alt.

I remember an alt pretending to be a gay Filipino dude. He even used pic of some chubby Filipino guy for his avy, but the way he acted was clearly a parody. Probably one of hectari's alts back in the day.

Comment

For some reason, I remember when Anorak had an avy of Wladimir Klitschko sitting on a stool photoshopped with a huge boner, it was an actual dick pic. Back 2010-11.

I think he got banned for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          For some reason, I remember when Anorak had an avy of Wladimir Klitschko sitting on a stool photoshopped with a huge boner, it was an actual dick pic. Back 2010-11.

I think he got banned for that.
          Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I remember back when Margarito, Khan, David Haye, Juanma Lopez, Paul Williams had pretty big fanbases. Hard to believe now, especially Khan who has fallen pretty hard with his career and the fans. Margarito as well.

The lounge used to be way more active all day and night. Now there's a lot more downtime.

The blatantly racist alts back in the day lol. People think it's bad now, it was way worse. Lol There used so be an alt named 'N**ger Whipper," obviously got banned quickly. He wasn't my alt.

I remember an alt pretending to be a gay Filipino dude. He even used pic of some chubby Filipino guy for his avy, but the way he acted was clearly a parody. Probably one of hectari's alts back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            stupid thread by the way and I just red k'd your b*tch ass for it

and one starred the thread

suck on that BBC boy
            I fell in the floor laughing.

Comment

I remember a dominatrix hooker asking for I.T help when their webcam was broken or something.

I got an account banned by exposing their career....... LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
                I remember a dominatrix hooker asking for I.T help when their webcam was broken or something.
                Haha. There have been several instances of that kind of thing. It gets like Egypt in here when there's a woman around. Random posters trying to cop a feel, etc. Really forking desperate, like.

Comment

The entire bosslady saga was pretty crazy

-landwhale starts attention whoring in lounge
                  -acquires this huge following of beta orbiters
                  -anytime she posts these stalker dorks immediately **** up any thread with pages of lolspeak spam garbage, thread immediately derailed
                  -dudes probably sending her money and gifts an ****
                  -"nudes" of her in bathtub start circulating
                  -skillspaybills takes a bus 8 hours to go hogging
                  -buys shoes for her kids

what else happened that i'm forgetting?

Comment

Free the Gay Haye Six.

Comment

Working...
                    X