No announcement yet.

Rosao/Tapia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosao/Tapia

Thoughts on this fight tomorrow? Yeah I know two shop worn fighters with a long string of L's on their records but should be entertaining both are on each others level.

Might bet the Under 8 1/2 rounds +225, thoughts? Rosado cuts easily and tapia gets put on queer street in every fight which makes for a possible early stoppage, no?

Actually, that would be a very fun fight and I would tune in.

Tapia is at 160 now right?

Comment

Looks a good bet that might have to stick a little something down.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Actually, that would be a very fun fight and I would tune in.

Tapia is at 160 now right?
        Tomorrow night on ESPN. Yeah I believe tapia has had some fights at 160: Lemieux, Kirkland, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Tomorrow night on ESPN. Yeah I believe tapia has had some fights at 160: Lemieux, Kirkland, etc
          What?! This fight is tomorrow?

Where the **** have I been.

Comment

Idk about the under. Rosada ain't the biggest puncher. I love Rosado to win doe at -400ish, but obviously those aren't the sexiest odds, but I feel its a virtual lock Gabe wins this fight so this feels like free money to me. Could stop him early, but I have no faith in Gabe being able to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Idk about the under. Rosada ain't the biggest puncher. I love Rosado to win doe at -400ish, but obviously those aren't the sexiest odds, but I feel its a virtual lock Gabe wins this fight so this feels like free money to me. Could stop him early, but I have no faith in Gabe being able to do so.

I would agree with you if it was any other fighter but tapia because he is the khan of 160. He gets put on queer street in every fight. I hope gabe presses the action

Comment

I would agree with you if it was any other fighter but tapia because he is the khan of 160. He gets put on queer street in every fight. I hope gabe presses the action
                Just don't forget Gabe hasn't KO'd anyone in 5 years & Tapia just lasted the distance vs GBP's Irish future star & the 3 guys who KO'd him had a combined 73KO's in their 90 wins (81% KO ratio). Meanwhile Rosado has 13 KO's in 23 wins (56% KO ratio).

Not to say it can't happen, but I could easily see this fight go the distance & that would tend to be my pick, Gabe by decision (-110 btw). I have zero confidence in Gabe's ability to take Tapia out, even if Tapia should probably be retired already.

Comment

rosado might just move which he has done in fights such as lemiuex (albeit he is a massive puncher) and gutirrez, and it is a 10 round fight

bet365 are offering in-play for this fight so if in uk at least you can bet during the fight which is always very profitable

rosado points at 10/11 looks like best bet to me

Comment

Thoughts on this fight tomorrow? Yeah I know two shop worn fighters with a long string of L's on their records but should be entertaining both are on each others level.

Might bet the Under 8 1/2 rounds +225, thoughts? Rosado cuts easily and tapia gets put on queer street in every fight which makes for a possible early stoppage, no?
                    rbr thread:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=762450

Comment

Working...
                    X