Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cornflake Retires From Boxing After Winning WBC Latino Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird retirement. 25 years old, 6 year career. 24-0 vs bs opponents, 0-2 vs his only live opponents. Guess he just decided he didn't have much ability to compete or have the time to get better more than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      this kid rice cake is a warrior & deserves your respect!
      Not cool bro. You made me wake my wife laughing so hard 😂😂😂

Comment

The guy looks just like the guy who played Kickass. Well at least he retired boxing before boxing retired him

Comment

MikeD hes gonna be heartbroken when he finds out about this

Comment

I'm sorry, but I don't know who this guy is. Should I know who he is?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Weird retirement. 25 years old, 6 year career. 24-0 vs bs opponents, 0-2 vs his only live opponents. Guess he just decided he didn't have much ability to compete or have the time to get better more than anything else.
              He probably realized that he can't make any real money in the sport and decided there is better things he can do for a living, which he's kind of right. Better to get out while you're still young and get a HVAC certification or become a pipefitter or something. He has options at that age.

Comment

He's better than all you haters out there that's for damn sure

Comment

So I guess this means we'll never see the mega fight between him and Snowflake? Would have been the biggest PPV ever. Well, at least we had the pleasure of witnessing the greatest fighter of the last 50 years. Bye Cornflake....I'll always remember you whenever I see a box of Kellog's cereal.

Comment

Working...
                  X