Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook confirms broke eye socket - After CT scan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook next

Glass Jaw vs. Glass Eye Sockets

Lol

Comment

Quitter............

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
        He'll be back. I don't think he'd want his career to end like that.
        Once both eyes have been mended. I dont its possible to break a metal socket.
        So maybe can comeback. I dont know.

Comment

Speedy recovery for him! Still only 31 so I don't think he is done HOWEVER when he returns he has to be More Defensive! His Defense always been kinda shaky and 2 eye back to back confirms that. Also his INSIDE Game or Lack of one! He is strong as hell physically he was pushing Spence Jr around but he has NO INSIDE GAME as far as throwing punches on the inside.

Wouldn't say fire Dominic Ingle but if moving up to 154 he will need a inside game since in that Division he will be the shorter guy most of those match ups and his reach is not that long so if he doesn't add a inside game at 154 it is going to be difficult to find success against the Champs at 154!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Speedy recovery for him! Still only 31 so I don't think he is done HOWEVER when he returns he has to be More Defensive! His Defense always been kinda shaky and 2 eye back to back confirms that. Also his INSIDE Game or Lack of one! He is strong as hell physically he was pushing Spence Jr around but he has NO INSIDE GAME as far as throwing punches on the inside.

Wouldn't say fire Dominic Ingle but if moving up to 154 he will need a inside game since in that Division he will be the shorter guy most of those match ups and his reach is not that long so if he doesn't add a inside game at 154 it is going to be difficult to find success against the Champs at 154!
            You can't change a fighter this late in his career, be realistic

He quit, the guys at 154 are strong and hit harder, he has no size advantage at that weight

He should retire

Comment

Having this happen in back to back fights is an awful sign.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                You can't change a fighter this late in his career, be realistic

He quit, the guys at 154 are strong and hit harder, he has no size advantage at that weight

He should retire
                Not saying Change anything just ADD a few things. I do think fighters can add a few tricks as they get older and is no longer the fastest or the strongest guy in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Not saying Change anything just ADD a few things. I do think fighters can add a few tricks as they get older and is no longer the fastest or the strongest guy in the ring
                  Kell just needs to "stop fighting better fighters," as he has done throughout most of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                    http://www.skysports.com/brook/news/34037/10896082/1

"Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, Brook said: "They kept me in until about 3am. I had a CT scan on my eye and the eye is broken again, same as the Golovkin one, so, maybe surgery again."
                    Yup, called it exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                      Kell just needs to "stop fighting better fighters," as he has done throughout most of his career.
                      NO, I doubt he ends his career like this!

Comment

Working...
                      X