Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Against all odds - Can GGG possibly win tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol he called Derevyanchenko and Khurtszide "exquisite"

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      It takes a sick individual to find a way to refer to cancer as an advantage

But then again when you look at who started this thread, why am I even surprised
      Thats the whole storyline of the fight by his own people, Danny Jacobs himself. He keeps talking how he fears no man since he already beat a much tougher foe in cancer.

Do you live under a rock?

To the rest of you, you got any arguments against my list?

Also how are they not exquisite sparring partners? Did you see their recent fights?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        It takes a sick individual to find a way to refer to cancer as an advantage

But then again when you look at who started this thread, why am I even surprised
        He reminds me of that poster i think ИATAS who was laughing and joking about Jacobs cancer SMH
        he even said he hopes gg gives jacobs cancer again or someting like that

Comment

I'd rather see Jacobs win. Otherwise, there'll be another avalanche of 3G hate threads for the rest of the year, then the next...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            I'd rather see Jacobs win. Otherwise, there'll be another avalanche of 3G hate threads for the rest of the year, then the next...
            True. You have a point. But nobody in the MW division beating Golovkin.

Comment

I still think GGG is the favourite but as I've said before Jacobs is no pushover.

It's #1 v #2.

Comment

Advantages of Golovkin

- Fears nobody since birth
                - Won all his fights by stoppage since 2008 (23 KO's in a row)
                - has very strong sparring partners (Kovalev, Cruiserweights & Heavyweights)
                - got chin made of iron
                - etc. pp.

Comment

Comment

Golovkin keeps fighting bigger men... First it was Brook who was huge on fight night, now it's Jacobs. He dares to be great unlike others. And by others I mean our enemies' favourite fighters like Ward, Floyd or Canelo. Winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Golovkin keeps fighting bigger men... First it was Brook who was huge on fight night, now it's Jacobs. He dares to be great unlike others. And by others I mean our enemies' favourite fighters like Ward, Floyd or Canelo. Winning.

You were doing good till you said Ward though. Kovalev is actually bigger than Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X