Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s all take the time appreciate and wish TBE Floyd Mayweather a happy birthday!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While TBE although can be a diva and narcissistic he at least has enough humilty to give back to the community. Alot of these Hollywood clowns never give sheit back to the community.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Lol at these d1ck riders posting like Floyd is reading this ****. Sorry boys...your crush still has no idea you exist.

I thought you were the only one who gets crushes on men around here

Originally posted by considerthis
      bet you look cute in the mini skirt.

Who the **** says that to another man? Your gay ass
      Last edited by travestyny; 02-27-2018, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I thought you were the only one who gets crushes on men around here

Who the **** says that to another man? Your gay ass
        Couldn't resist stepping in for your fellow hero worshippers lol. Go get kicked around some more by spoon23 you abject failure.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Couldn't resist stepping in for your fellow hero worshippers lol. Go get kicked around some more by spoon23 you abject failure.
          You don’t even believe that.

How about I just continue kicking you around, gay boy

Explain your quote, son. Or should I say, daughter.
          Originally posted by considerthis
          bet you look cute in the mini skirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_Degrelle View Post
            While TBE although can be a diva and narcissistic he at least has enough humilty to give back to the community. Alot of these Hollywood clowns never give sheit back to the community.
            Floyd could kill a child and he still wouldn't be half as bad as that coward nazi

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_Degrelle View Post
              What's he giving back?

Late last year, radio personality Kelly Mac interviewed outspoken and undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather. The boxer confessed that he has a “good heart,” but that he does not feel obligated to give to charities, specifically in Africa.

“[People] say ‘well, he got all this money, why is he not giving to Africa?’” starts Mayweather. “Well, what has Africa given to us? What has Africa came and gave to my children and to my family? Things work two ways.”

He then discussed the threat that he believes giving too much money to charity can cause.

“Everybody’s always talking about giving, giving, giving. That’s the problem. Everybody’s doing so much giving, at the end of the day, they may not have nothing. Then they’ll say ‘why was he giving this to that person, and giving this to that person when he should have been saving?’”

Mayweather goes on to say that he should be able to do whatever he wants with his earnings, such as using it to provide for himself and his family.

“I never got involved in the sport of boxing to say ‘I’m going to fight and make hundreds of millions of dollars and just give it all away.’ If I’m gonna mess money off in a bad way, I’m going to spend it on myself. I’m going to do what I want to do with my money. You hear people talking about, ‘well, he should…donate to this or donate to that.’ No, I should donate to Floyd Mayweather, donate to Floyd Mayweather’s family. Because that’s what it’s about.”

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                What's he giving back?

Late last year, radio personality Kelly Mac interviewed outspoken and undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather. The boxer confessed that he has a “good heart,” but that he does not feel obligated to give to charities, specifically in Africa.

“[People] say ‘well, he got all this money, why is he not giving to Africa?’” starts Mayweather. “Well, what has Africa given to us? What has Africa came and gave to my children and to my family? Things work two ways.”

He then discussed the threat that he believes giving too much money to charity can cause.

“Everybody’s always talking about giving, giving, giving. That’s the problem. Everybody’s doing so much giving, at the end of the day, they may not have nothing. Then they’ll say ‘why was he giving this to that person, and giving this to that person when he should have been saving?’”

Mayweather goes on to say that he should be able to do whatever he wants with his earnings, such as using it to provide for himself and his family.

“I never got involved in the sport of boxing to say ‘I’m going to fight and make hundreds of millions of dollars and just give it all away.’ If I’m gonna mess money off in a bad way, I’m going to spend it on myself. I’m going to do what I want to do with my money. You hear people talking about, ‘well, he should…donate to this or donate to that.’ No, I should donate to Floyd Mayweather, donate to Floyd Mayweather’s family. Because that’s what it’s about.”
                He has always given back to the people of Nevada and Detroit. He also paid for Hernandez funeral, the guy has a good heart. People need to see passed the money persona

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  He has always given back to the people of Nevada and Detroit. He also paid for Hernandez funeral, the guy has a good heart. People need to see passed the money persona
                  Hahaha, so he shelled out $8K for a funeral and handed out a few $100 bills for the cameras. Yeah, ok. He already said he doesn't give to charity.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Hahaha, so he shelled out $8K for a funeral and handed out a few $100 bills for the cameras. Yeah, ok. He already said he doesn't give to charity.
                    What he said was he didn’t work hard to give it all away and he’s right. Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      What he said was he didn’t work hard to give it all away and he’s right. Idiot
                      Well then, I was right to ask Leon who or what he gave back to, aside from strippers. Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                      X