Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcgregor problem not fit for boxing

Comment

• If conor worked on his stamina he can be a force in boxing. Experience wins

Comment

• Well, it didn't look like I expected, but it ended just about how I thought it would, with Mcgregor blowing huge chunks out his ass. Conor "David Price" McGregor.

Comment

• 40 year old man beat the greatest MM-Ghey UFC fighter of all time ROFL

Comment

• Mayweather threw like 5 punches around during the first 4, he obviously let McGregor win them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Connor won a couple rounds against the TBE so he comes out of this looking pretty good actually.
              I'm inclined to agree

McGregor put forth a genuine effort, won rounds, didn't give in for a second when he was gassed and getting clocked. Have to give him a little respect for that performance. Way outdid expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                There's going to be complaints of an early stoppage.

This is why I always say you have to let these guys fight until there's a clear finish.
                who was going to complain? the guy was all over the place, looked exhausted after 5 rounds and was taking a beating in the last 3.

Comment

• Conor was dominating the fight, he could have continued. HE WAS GOING TO KO FLOYD IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUNDS. BULL**** STOPPAGE. Byrd looked for the first opportunity to get floyd out of there and save him

Comment

• Co or basically said no mas. Conditioning not up to par...with a 40year old man on a two year layoff lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NateHound View Post
                      Wait some of you jokers are saying "war boxing," after that?

Conor took Floyd to round 10 and won half of them. Anyone honestly believe Floyd would last 5 minutes making his MMA debut against Conor?
                      Floyd is a smaller man, shorter reach, and he's 40 ****ing years old ******. Nice job making yourself look stupid boy you played yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X