No announcement yet.

If a mate tried it on with your sister.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
    It depends on the friend and if they are really genuine.

Most of my friends wouldn't be good enough, but there are a few I could trust and I know they have good intentions.

If it was a friend I wouldn't trust around my sister, but still pursued her without my approval, it will not end well. I see that as a blatant sign of disrespect.

I'm old fashion that way, and I view sisters and ex-girlfriends as being off limits without approval.

I've never dated a friend's sister, but I once dated a co-worker's step daughter. But I had his stamp of approval. Actually, he was the one that introduced us.

But generally speaking, I don't date relatives of my buddies or ex-girlfriends they've had. There are so many women in this world, why would you want to complicate a friendship?
    I'm exactly like you, sisters are off-limit - It shouldn't even be questioned.

Comment

We're all guys and we always joke about what we'll do to our friend's moms, sisters, girlfriends, even wives sometimes, but we're never actually serious about it.

And if a buddy really is genuine about dating a sister, he should talk to you first as a sign of respect, not just for you but the friendship.

Your friend sounds like piece of garbage in my opinion.

And, he's a hypocrite on top of that.

Fuck that ****.
      There is joking and then there is joking.

Whenever I'm with him and we see my sister he's got to make a comment, he shouts to her being all flirty while I'm stood right there. I tell him to STFU, he doesn't listen. That annoys me, but I can control that, sticks and stones. It even got to the stage where she used to text me asking me where I am so she doesn't bump into us.

Even when she's not there he'll just randomly come out with it and then start discussing with my other mate.

He isn't interested in dating, he's pathetic and cowardly thus why he's going behind my back and trying it on with my sister. My sister gets really silly when she's drunk and tbh, she's a bit of an embarrassment. She phoned me something like 6 times on Saturday to get her alcohol and he ended up taking the phone off her and asking the same question over and over again while I gave him the same answer.

Comment

**** your mate sounds like a **** haha. Like seriously, he's just being ridiculous. So disrespectful it's not funny. Oi bro for real, if your sister is a silly drunk or gets drunk easy or whatever, you need to ****ing look out for her bro. You don't even need a guy on the net to tell you that I know. But yeah, this dude sounds like a real bad sleaze. If I was you at this stage I would bluntly tell him no ****in around, that I will cut his balls off and shove them down his throat if he ever talks to my sister again. And you gotta mean it. If he tries any whining or whatever, punch the living **** out of him.
        Last edited by Suckmedry; 01-24-2011, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          There is joking and then there is joking.

Whenever I'm with him and we see my sister he's got to make a comment, he shouts to her being all flirty while I'm stood right there. I tell him to STFU, he doesn't listen. That annoys me, but I can control that, sticks and stones. It even got to the stage where she used to text me asking me where I am so she doesn't bump into us.

Even when she's not there he'll just randomly come out with it and then start discussing with my other mate.

He isn't interested in dating, he's pathetic and cowardly thus why he's going behind my back and trying it on with my sister. My sister gets really silly when she's drunk and tbh, she's a bit of an embarrassment. She phoned me something like 6 times on Saturday to get her alcohol and he ended up taking the phone off her and asking the same question over and over again while I gave him the same answer.

Damn, this guy really doesn't get it.

I know he's your buddy, but physical threats on your part might have to take place if this keeps up.

Or you can take the non-violent approach and just cut him off and not hang out with him. I'm sure it's not that easy, but this guy doesn't seem to have very high morals or much respect in general.

Ignoring your opinions and acting like a moron is one thing, but going behind your back is really pushing it. lol
          Last edited by blaze778; 01-24-2011, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Let him know if he persues any further, or trys to get in her pants then there will be consequences. You simply will not tolerate it, be firm with him, you're not playing around like he may think.

Comment

He thinks he's something, but he's just a ****.

He is alright when we chill, but when he sees my sister he's always got to say something to her. Then he'll turn to me and say ' I'd fuck your sister, Tom '.

Then turn to his mate and ask him whether or not and he's always nodding his head like a ****.

I seriously believe my sister is gonna end up like Jo Yates, or in a ditch all sliced up after being raped. She's sort of person that shouldn't drink, over the top silly. I don't mean just having a laugh, but really stupid **** like shouting at people and arguing or just being a dick to friends.

There is a possibility I speak to him and he apologises and says it won't happen. But when he's around her drunk, he's not going to refrain. To be honest, I don't think he cares what I think either and whether or not it ends our friendship.

I really have no idea what he's going to say, guaranteed that if I confront him with his mates around he'll try and laugh it off. Which is going to result in my dragging him through the car window. Because I swear if he tries to disrespect me like that in front of other people then I'm going to end up in prison.

I really hope it gets sorted out with just speaking, because I know if I do anything to him it's going to cause shit between our families. But at least it'll stop him from trying it with her.

Comment

Out of curiosity how old is he and your sister?

Comment

Damn, this guy really doesn't get it.

I know he's your buddy, but physical threats on your part might have to take place if this keeps up.

Or you can take the non-violent approach and just cut him off and not hang out with him. I'm sure it's not that easy, but this guy doesn't seem to have very high morals or much respect in general.

Ignoring your opinions and acting like a moron is one thing, but going behind your back is really pushing it. lol
                  Even if I stopped hanging around with him I don't think he'd be that bothered.

I live right over the road from him, about 10 feet away. My sister drinks with his sister and as his sister is only 16, they end up going to my mate's bigger sister's house. Where my mate, who's 18 and should be clubbing, normally resides on a Friday/Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                    Out of curiosity how old is he and your sister?
                    He's 18 and she's 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                      He's 18 and she's 17.
                      Damn bro that's an icebreaker. It's an awkward situation by the sounds of it, your sister drinks with his sister, I guess she sleeps round his house sometimes to? Not much you can do really other than tell the kid to stay away from her. Is your sister actually attracted to your mate though? If she isn't then I wouldn't be to worried. On the other hand, if she is attracted to him, you have a bit of a problem on your hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X