Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did LeBron James team mate really have sex with LeBrons mom?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
    i'd be ecstatic with wade/bosh, i doubt it will happen, but i'd probably prefer it to LeBrosh since james is such an attention whore......

kobe V wade
    gasol V bosh
    NYC V LA

would be epic though.
    no hate though.....

i don't think lebron can handle ny media.

just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      no hate though.....

i don't think lebron can handle ny media.

just me.
      he's got alot of a-roid in em. all the talent in the world, but there is something off about him when the **** hits the fan........

Comment

he's got alot of a-roid in em. all the talent in the world, but there is something off about him when the **** hits the fan........
        i think a bosh/wade combo is better than lebron with either of them.

i can see how wade and bosh would get along.

i can see problems of lebron with another star.

Comment

i think a bosh/wade combo is better than lebron with either of them.

i can see how wade and bosh would get along.

i can see problems of lebron with another star.
          but then the issue becomes, why would wade leave miami when bosh can just join him in new york? there is no pressure playing in miami. in new york they are expected to win a championship in the next couple of years. they don't they'll have to deal with the media, who at some point made themselves a star of the ****ing play. they don't win a championship in miami? wait till next year. the knicks haven't won a championship in almost 40 years. these guys will have to deal with that from day 1.

Comment

but then the issue becomes, why would wade leave miami when bosh can just join him in new york? there is no pressure playing in miami. in new york they are expected to win a championship in the next couple of years. they don't they'll have to deal with the media, who at some point made themselves a star of the ****ing play. they don't win a championship in miami? wait till next year. the knicks haven't won a championship in almost 40 years. these guys will have to deal with that from day 1.
            i don't think miami has any space to sign anyone.

wade they can re-sign because re-signing players the salary cap doesn't matter.

wade if he wants to play with one of the other big free agents has to leave miami.

unless miami can find a sucker team to do a sign and trade.

Comment

i don't think miami has any space to sign anyone.

wade they can re-sign because re-signing players the salary cap doesn't matter.

wade if he wants to play with one of the other big free agents has to leave miami.

unless miami can find a sucker team to do a sign and trade.
              if miami gave up beasley for a future 1st, they'd have space for three max free agents. miami is a scary player this summer. you got miami, no pressure to win, and you get to pair up with wade. it wouldn't get that much easier for some of these players.

Comment

West has been ****ing his mom for quite sometime, basketball players' families are always in some sort of weird news

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Late last week rumors began to spread that LeBron James' mom (PICTURES), Gloria James, had sex with her son's teammate Delonte West. The bizarre story claimed to explain the Cleveland Cavaliers' poor play and unexpected collapse in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. While an attorney for King James has formally denied the "idiotic and 'off the wall'" speculation (which appears to have absolutely no legitimate foundation), one former player is speaking out to the contrary.

Basketball Hall of Famer Calvin Murphy took to the airwaves Wednesday night and became the most high-profile person to date to back the rumors. "It ain't no rumor," he told a Houston ESPN Radio station, calling the claims "absolutely true" and "absolutely horrifying." He went on:

"Unfortunately, my sources in the NBA tell me that it's absolutely true. My sources, and they're legit, tell me that the only people that didn't know it was happening was LeBron and me."

Murphy, who was once accused of sexually abusing five of his 14 daughters (who were fathered with nine different women, only one of whom he married), says James "may take time off." He also claims "there was another party... that West wasn't the only" man involved in the alleged affair.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_583135.html
                  i had sex wid ur mom....

Comment

garnett throat fukd her too

Comment

Working...
                    X