No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Manny Pacquiao "P4P King"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miklo Velka View Post
    so your saying when oscar is 60 he is still the same fighter he was at 26? hmmmmm
    was oscar 60 when he fought Manny and 26 when he fought floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      was oscar 60 when he fought Manny and 26 when he fought floyd?
      2 year age difference. he wasnt the same fighter at that weight, oh wait why am i telling this to some dude who knows nothing about boxing

Comment

so if mayweather fought DLH again like originally planned would you call DLH out of prime then?

Funny how hatton under training of mayweather sr. everyone said hatton is revitalized, even better than he was before. Once he gets his ass kicked people said yeah, mayweather hurt him first.

mayweather hasn't fought a p4p champion either, so whats your point there?

mayweather had plenty of time to prove himself a true champion when cotto/margarito/mosely were all on his ass to prove himself the top WW dog, but he "retired" and failed to prove it

Comment

2 year age difference. he wasnt the same fighter at that weight, oh wait why am i telling this to some dude who knows nothing about boxing
          didnt I just show you it wasnt 2 years apart you ****in math wiz

And 2 years isnt ****. If it is your boy floyd is going to get his ass beat by JMM and he'll take antoher 2 year layoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc936 View Post
            so if mayweather fought DLH like originally planned would you call DLH out of prime then?

Funny how hatton under training of mayweather sr. everyone said hatton is revitalized, even better than he was before. Once he gets his ass kicked people said yeah, mayweather hurt him first.

mayweather hasn't fought a p4p champion either, so whats your point there?

mayweather had plenty of time to prove himself a true champion when cotto/margarito/mosely were all on his ass to prove himself the top WW dog, but he "retired" and failed to prove it
            First of all, Hatton over trained for the fight, and binge eating inbetween fights dont exactly help your career at 30 YEARS OLD. And what TRUE CHAMPION has Pacquiao fought....tell me....

WHAT TRUE CHAMPION HAS PACQUIAO FOUGHT.... ANSWER THAT ONE SON

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              didnt I just show you it wasnt 2 years apart you ****in math wiz

And 2 years isnt ****. If it is your boy floyd is going to get his ass beat by JMM and he'll take antoher 2 year layoff.
              bu has floyd mayweather ever lost? hmmm Mosley Lost 5 times...yes 5 times and used steroids that f'n cheat, margarito is a f'n cheat too. JMM beat Pacquiao and ya'll know it .... wait ... WHO HAS EVER BEAT MAYWEATHER ???

Comment

First of all, Hatton over trained for the fight, and binge eating inbetween fights dont exactly help your career at 30 YEARS OLD. And what TRUE CHAMPION has Pacquiao fought....tell me....

Manny Pacquaio:

Lineal Championship titles:

* World flyweight champion
                * World featherweight champion
                * World junior lightweight champion
                * World junior welterweight champion

I know 1 of those was from JMM....haha.

Comment

jmm at his weight, morales, barerra, all when he was considered a huge underdog.

also "overtraining" for a fight that u got KTFO in the second round doesn't mean ****.

thats like training for a marathon and gas out within the first 400 meters and complaining you overtrained, doesn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Marc936 View Post
                    jmm at his weight, morales, barerra, all when he was considered a huge underdog.

also "overtraining" for a fight that u got KTFO in the second round doesn't mean ****.

thats like training for a marathon and gas out within the first 400 meters and complaining you overtrained, doesn't happen
                    Its pointless to argue with him. The next thing he tells us is Manny is a ***** for avoiding the Klitsckos.

Comment

bu has floyd mayweather ever lost? hmmm Mosley Lost 5 times...yes 5 times and used steroids that f'n cheat, margarito is a f'n cheat too. JMM beat Pacquiao and ya'll know it .... wait ... WHO HAS EVER BEAT MAYWEATHER ???
                      who has mayweather ducked? that list is pretty long

the difference between cotto and pacquiao and mayweather, they got amazing records fighting top dangerous opponents, whereas mayweather finds the flawed ones

Comment

Working...
                      X