Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you guys been in an orgy?

It must be awkward right?

Any of you studs been involved?

Nah. I don't wanna be involved in anything sexual with more than my dick being the only dick in it.

I've had a decent amount of fmf threesomes when I was dating this bisexual chick. She did all the work making sh^t happen & I just reaped the benefits.

Comment

No.. I'm still a virgin..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Nah. I don't wanna be involved in anything sexual with more than my dick being the only dick in it.

I've had a decent amount of fmf threesomes when I was dating this bisexual chick. She did all the work making sh^t happen & I just reaped the benefits.
        Damn, that must have been great with the bisexual chick.

She made it easy to get everything started? That is where I would **** up, say something dumb and get left lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          No.. I'm still a virgin..
          Damn mayne. You need to get in Tinder

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

If I play my cards right with my TSP and I got about 1milli saved by retirement, I seriously plan on buying a big piece of land and opening up a swinger resort. This will be somewhere North of Cabo, along the beach. You're invited Beer (no ****)!!!

Comment

Damn mayne. You need to get in Tinder
              Well if dwelling up the past makes any sense the fuk buddy/neighbor let's say MC had a friend who was bat **** crazy b1tch who had just moved out of her parents place and was good friends with the neighbor gal.. She had brought up the idea of all three of us meeting at her place to watch my **** collection and we met up often in a restaurant or pub and she used to flirt occiasionally too when MC wasn't around...

That's the closet I have come to a threesome in life so I am still a threesome virgin..

Comment

It's only awkward if someone makes it awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  [IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Well if dwelling up the past makes any sense the fuk buddy/neighbor let's say MC had a friend who was bat **** crazy b1tch who had just moved out of her parents place and was good friends with the neighbor gal.. She had brought up the idea of all three of us meeting at her place to watch my **** collection and we met up often in a restaurant or pub and she used to flirt occiasionally too when MC wasn't around...

That's the closet I have come to a threesome in life so I am still a threesome virgin..

Closer than me, I'm on Punchr level right now.

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    You were in one before?

Comment

Working...
                    X