Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] HITLER: a ****ing idiot. This video is comedic gold

I've made it clear I'm a separdiem
    I refuse to deny my Ancestory

If you want to learn about a failure who turned to politics because he couldn't do anything else.

Hitler.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OAyTIispmkw

People are so easy to con... Wow..

Cool... Innocent Jewish people deserve to die.. Otay, ok...

I mourn my people, but hopefully you guys will someday understand that fear mongers rise to power and powerless people get victimized and murdered..

It ain't real unless it happens to you.. When or if **** jumps off.. I'll go first. Send me...

For me.

God
    Wife
    Children
    Parents
    Humanity.

I'm just a old man who wishes more fir everyone.

I worship my GOD
    Listen to by wife
    over indulge my kids
    Respect people
    Walk Jhonny
    Love boxing until a gladiator dies and then I go hypocrite on me

As an ex boxer myself who threw his best blows and hated slick brothers.. I did my best..

Never went to sleep in the ring..

Never mind.. I was born in the wrong time, in the wrong pace to the wrong poor parents, and always slung for the fences

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      As an ex boxer myself who threw his best blows and hated slick brothers.. I did my best..
      ........... and how. In the streets I love them but in the ring I just did what I gotta do. But I hear you, slick as fuk.............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        ........... and how. In the streets I love them but in the ring I just did what I gotta do. But I hear you, slick as fuk.............Rockin'
        Thanks homie.. Rockin' to the rescue..

Comment

You do see that America is all set and ready to accept somebody in the likeness of Hitler. There was a book that I read called "Ominous Parallels" where it compared present day America (1995 or so) to the Germany that Hitler took over. It was an interesting read and I found that Hitler was a hero, to his people, because Germany was still hurting from WWI, but Hitler turned it around to the point that it was a thriving economy. If Hitlers reign would have ended in 1938, he would be revered a hero. He just flipped his lid, completely and horrifically. ........Rockin'

Comment

You do see that America is all set and ready to accept somebody in the likeness of Hitler. There was a book that I read called "Ominous Parallels" where it compared present day America (1995 or so) to the Germany that Hitler took over. It was an interesting read and I found that Hitler was a hero, to his people, because Germany was still hurting from WWI, but Hitler turned it around to the point that it was a thriving economy. If Hitlers reign would have ended in 1938, he would be revered a hero. He just flipped his lid, completely and horrifically. ........Rockin'
            I'll read it now... Thanks brother.. Lil sissy azz moms boy would cheer as I got gassed out or blasted on.. They'd search on an Internet that I've contributed to and never look out for a guy who go took out for his religion, race, or creed.

I am stuck in this time where many care to be famous, lie like only fake fools can.. And I on
            Y worry about my wife and kids, paying my bills, leaving an inheritance for my kids... Hoping my wife mourns me when I check out... Hoping GOD forgives all my mistakes.. I got too many to list..

Peace brother... I think you get me... I'm just a worker bee.. That's just me. I need to perma banned telling the truth to lil sissy dudes makes them mad..

I'm mad that I wasted better at everything, kinder when it matter and more forgiving when I should have been... I know I run on forever..

I just hope youngsters put down their fake azz online presence and be the best they can be.. Nothing netter than being real and not being a dithered fake azz **** who is or will let you down...

Peace.. You my bro.. Sorry if I'm chin checking all kinds of fake azz lil dudes who got no belief in anything and measure themselves in bull**** meaningless terms.. I don't know what to believe except my ancestors...

Comment

I've often felt like I've been here and done that.. But I dint.

My wife woke up in a cold sweat fearing for Jhonny our future

I realized my wife's fears are kinds driven by things I have no controlling over... That's just life.. I feel kind worried that I grind to provid but unfirtumaly like others on this site who gots big azz grip but are to cheap to give or share it..

If I got it,, I pray to my got I got the balls to share it... I speak as best as I can, I lucky I got a wife... Paul is my n's,e... Loosing at this time is my game,., never mind.. MOD's delete
              Ne.. I want you all azz clowns to get more than I got and give GOD respect..

There is only GOG and I'm unworthy to even whisper his name.. Lemme shut up.. Before you tools step lightly to me understand a few things, Hebrew, Greek, Latin and basic Jew math 101 metric tensors..

Better yet **** all my bull, and love your enemies as GOD loves his people, Be kind.. Be forgiving, I think but don't know if God is listening in the state of self aggrandizement I'm thinking to waste more of my time to write what I jist wrote in Spanish, my broken engurisuh(japa pane eng
              Ish .. Wasato(on purpose) pI've made grammatical error so I could or hope to gain your criticism and/or infinite knowlege in whatever paradigm I wanna write Hebrew now, or Spanish,, Never mind.. I'm ****ing insane

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I've made it clear I'm a separdiem
                I refuse to deny my Ancestory

If you want to learn about a failure who turned to politics because he couldn't do anything else.

Hitler.
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OAyTIispmkw

People are so easy to con... Wow..
                I started watching/listening to this last night but fell asleep. Ill continue tonight. I cant imagine they're gonna blame his downfall on him being asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  I started watching/listening to this last night but fell asleep. Ill continue tonight. I cant imagine they're gonna blame his downfall on him being asleep.

I know right.. Wake that puto up. Stay high on meth.. Kill Z..

Stalin and Mao got statues for ****ing up their countries.
                  Chinese ppl love Mao who killed a lot of his own people, and Stalin did kinda the same, but to a lesser extent.

The German people were inefficient... I'm still here...

Butler has a used German car.. My hk91 is looking for a conspiracy ... Peace bro..

Comment

The Aryan Brotherhood uses the same recruiting tactics the Nazis used and its funny because when President Trump first came into office I seen the same approach to his voter base; empowerment, prestige, influence, and protection. Smart tactic in a sense and I truly feel President Trump is Americas direct response to former President Obama so its truly the perfect approach thatll likely win him another 4 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X