Contender

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Team Reek will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 24,664.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing42 View Post
All have more losses and worse technique LOL
Canelo isnít as technically brilliant as Marquez.
Team Reek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-10-2018, 07:36 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 902 Post(s)
Boxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,000,100,000,000,052,224.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by team reek View Post
canelo isnít as technically brilliant as marquez.
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahah hhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah
Boxing42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 07:42 PM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1852 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,122,715.73
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
He is definitely ****y and even though he matured over time he still can be petty and resort back to that. I remember when he was a young fighter that did nothing but the WBC gifted him a title shot at catchweight for the 154 title against Hatton's brother who hadn't even fought above 147 and Marquez said on the show Golpe a Golpe that he was being given special privileges which is correct but Canelo got upset and didn't take that well and starting challenging Marquez (a lightweight who's sights were set on all-time great Pacquaio) to a fight and then he missed weight for this BS catchweight title fight and they still let him fight for its title.

He's always got a little too petty like that and is very arrogant about "my era" and is a little too flash for many folks. He's become an excellent fighter after people thought he was a tv creation in Mexico. A lot of the public didn't really like him out there. Most of my friends are Mexican and the ones I watch all the fights with only really 1 or 2 are Canelo fans and I'd say 1 or 2 hate him the others are indifferent on him.
A lot of stupi.d post on here.

Im mexican, and I live here.

Mexicans are malinchists, that means that the worst rival of a mexican, is another mexican.

Canelo dos bad things but before that he was a hated fighter for mexicans.

He can't sold the Arena Mťxico one time

Mexicans are the most auto-destructive people.of the world.

Canelo is white , rich and does not look like the typical mexican.

He has not a mediocre mind and has a lot of confidence in himself.

Thats the reason why he is HATED for mexicans.

Like Javier Chicharito HernŠndez is too.
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 08:01 PM #74
The best MW ever

Quoted: 5054 Post(s)
Red Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 88,278,552,271,043,584.00
Total Points: 50,000,320,278,552,270,340,096.00
Nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for being honest - mathed one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland 
Your the man!! =P - Elroy1 Canelo!! - KO MX Good lookin' out. - Jalisciense909 have a slice - sugarsmosley No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. For thinking Whitaker vs Chavez was close. - BrushMyHair! for many excellent posts - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office that sig bro.. lol - FlatLine War RED CYCLONE! - King Krusher keep up the excellent posting - Freedom. One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Send a message via MSN to Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
He is definitely ****y and even though he matured over time he still can be petty and resort back to that. I remember when he was a young fighter that did nothing but the WBC gifted him a title shot at catchweight for the 154 title against Hatton's brother who hadn't even fought above 147 and Marquez said on the show Golpe a Golpe that he was being given special privileges which is correct but Canelo got upset and didn't take that well and starting challenging Marquez (a lightweight who's sights were set on all-time great Pacquaio) to a fight and then he missed weight for this BS catchweight title fight and they still let him fight for its title.

He's always got a little too petty like that and is very arrogant about "my era" and is a little too flash for many folks. He's become an excellent fighter after people thought he was a tv creation in Mexico. A lot of the public didn't really like him out there. Most of my friends are Mexican and the ones I watch all the fights with only really 1 or 2 are Canelo fans and I'd say 1 or 2 hate him the others are indifferent on him.
It sells, sold for Floyd and it will sell for Canelo.
The only difference in all of this is Canelo doesn't need to do it to sell, but creating a bit of extra buzz will likely get a bit more attention his way.
Red Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 08:41 PM #75
Contender

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Team Reek will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 24,664.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing42 View Post
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahah hhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah
Itís true. Canelo is solid technically, but heís no JMM or Ricardo Lopez
Team Reek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 08:47 PM #76
Interim Champion

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
embryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,062,649.75

Because he's a ***** and he said after he lost the GGG fight "I'll win next time again anyway." After I heard him say that, I was done with his phony ass. Can't wait to see him lose even after being on PED's. He lost the Lara fight, too.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 08:54 PM #77
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1852 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,122,715.73
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo View Post
Because he's a ***** and he said after he lost the GGG fight "I'll win next time again anyway." After I heard him say that, I was done with his phony ass. Can't wait to see him lose even after being on PED's. He lost the Lara fight, too.
He lost the Lara fight jajajajajaja
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:09 PM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2632 Post(s)
TonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,100,029,998,039,040.00
Old Teddy's depends.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I enjoy reading what you write - !a! wise man - !a! keep up the good work - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
He's not a true Mexican fighter. I'm not saying that as a fan of golovkin either, I've never warmed to him even before that fight was touted. True Mexican warriors are like Marquez, Castillo, Morales, Vazquez.
Duran is half Mexican also. There were so many outstanding Mexican fighters that a list would go on for several pages. Canelo has to earn his spot on that list. IMO he's a good fighter but this catchweight thing is outrageous.
TonyGe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:19 PM #79
Winning

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,847,507,891,562.33
Total Points: 5,848,963,005,934.72

cuz canelo is a white boy whose been handed everything in life. He didn't have to work hard to get where he at like Morales, Marquez, Barrera, Salido, etc. Those were real mexican warriors canelo is a televisa made brand
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:36 AM #80
Amateur

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Southpaw_nano will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 5,205.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjavi973 View Post
50 total posts and you know about maxi pads????

alright who's alt is this and the TS too....................
I keep seeing this on some threads but I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a inside joke or if you're thinking I'm someone else.
Southpaw_nano is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, disliked, mexicans, reason

User Tag List