Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y would a girl want to be friends with me somuch that she will stalk me until I subit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y would a girl want to be friends with me somuch that she will stalk me until I subit

Why would someone or a woman do that?

I do not get it?

Yes, im first to an alexkid threas

Comment

Dude! I haven't seen you post in a bit. You a modern day gorilladogz

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
        Dude! I haven't seen you post in a bit. You a modern day gorilladogz

Lol Local legends of nothingness

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Yes, im first to an alexkid threas
          xD Ty brother, what is she mouthing what is she saying?

Comment

Sigh and here come the re-emergence of cringe beta threads.

To get a girl you have to man up period.

We all know you're a weak ass ***** so you're never going to keep the girl no matter how many gay threads you make.

Unless she's into betas, or she's fat and disabled, that's your only shot because you still can't get it into your head that you have to have balls to get the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Sigh and here come the re-emergence of cringe beta threads.

To get a girl you have to man up period.

We all know you're a weak ass ***** so you're never going to keep the girl no matter how many gay threads you make.

Unless she's into betas, or she's fat and disabled, that's your only shot because you still can't get it into your head that you have to have balls to get the girl.
              Not true, it amy be part of it, but its more about putting a little effort into understand what attracts women then you do that. I just havnt done that yet cause I have higher priorities but I will soon.
              Last edited by AlexKid; 03-18-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

If you saw that other part it wasn't a sneak attack it was a memory fail.

I never called you anything and I wasnt thinking of you when I said that
                Last edited by AlexKid; 03-18-2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  Not true, it amy be part of it, but its more about putting a little effort into understand what attracts women then you do that. I just havnt done that yet cause I have higher priorities but I will soon.
                  Everytime I see you talk about women it makes me want to blow my brains out.

It's like listening to larry talk about quantum physics or pb32 talk about being straight.

Comment

Be a dog and force yourself on her. Girls love it but you gotta have the swag and looks..

Stop caring so much. Be like Victor ortiz and stop caring and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X