Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Crawford criticised/ridiculed like GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    A Manny fan that justifies his refusing to fight. Shocking.

The fight could've been made in 2012 but Manny refused $40 mil and went and got KTFO by JMM. Could've happened in 2013 but Manny was "ok to fight" when Floyd was about to be locked up, but suddenly not ok and needed stitches when Nevada delayed the start of Floyd's sentence so he could fight in May.

We get it, no matter what Manny does to delay the fight, make Floyd equally as guilty. Just like its Crawford's fault Manny refuses to fight him.

I hope your plane on the way to Kuala Lampur to watch Manny/Vargas doesn't crash.

If it does you will blame Floyd.

lol...we get it...you'll save floyd by any means necessary...

meanwhile, did you get those tmt crotch tights in for floyd's mma debut...you know you the head mascot and it would be a shame if you lost your spot...

only a hapless, hopeless floyd boy would wish for a plane to crash man...its people you can talk to fam...get ya head right...

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      didnt you say the $40 mil offer is bogus tho????? so why are you using it now and blaming pac for not taking it? you even said it yourself before that you think the $40 mil offer is a low ball.
      That was going to be the most money he ever made in his career and they didn't even get to the point of negotiating PPV percentages yet

Bob arum and pacquiao didn't even want to negotiate and made excuses ass why the fight couldn't be made on may 5th. Like needing time to heal for a cut and needing to build a stadium.

They even released a list of opponets for Ped to fight and TBE wasn't on the list. Pacquiao was ducking mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post

meanwhile, did you get those tmt crotch tights in for floyd's mma debut...you know you the head mascot and it would be a shame if you lost your spot...

only a hapless, hopeless floyd boy would wish for a plane to crash man...its people you can talk to fam...get ya head right...
        pretty sad right?? i've never wish bad upon him or anyone else over some fcvking comments on a boxing forum online LOL. and this fool supposedly have kids and shiiet too acting like this!

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post

You need help. You hate mayweather but he's all you post about

Youre his biggest fan

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            That was going to be the most money he ever made in his career and they didn't even get to the point of negotiating PPV percentages yet

Bob arum and pacquiao didn't even want to negotiate and made excuses ass why the fight couldn't be made on may 5th. Like needing time to heal for a cut and needing to build a stadium.

They even released a list of opponets for Ped to fight and TBE wasn't on the list. Pacquiao was ducking mayweather
            "i will never work with bob arum"

"fight will only happen if manny leave TR and arum"

these came straight from floyd himself. now how about you post up pac's excuses from him and not arum or roach. i'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              You need help. You hate mayweather but he's all you post about

Youre his biggest fan
              take a look in the mirror brotha.

Comment

pretty sad right?? i've never wish bad upon him or anyone else over some fcvking comments on a boxing forum online LOL. and this fool supposedly have kids and shiiet too acting like this!
                Originally posted by djtmal View Post

You 2 smooth tounged, sticky throated, fuckboys must only be able to read slurpalong or slurpanese because I wrote "I hope your plane on the way to Kuala Lampur to watch Manny/Vargas doesn't crash."

Can we stop with ancient boxing trivia and attempting to rewrite history.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-15-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

"i will never work with bob arum"

"fight will only happen if manny leave TR and arum"

these came straight from floyd himself. now how about you post up pac's excuses from him and not arum or roach. i'll wait.
                  so bob arum isn't ped's boss now?

They ducked TBE twice, once in 2010 and again in 2012.

Remember when they wanted the may 5th date when floyd was supposed go to jail, but when he got it pushed back they started making excuses on why they can't fight on may 5th?

LOL DUCKQUIAO

Comment

didnt you say the $40 mil offer is bogus tho????? so why are you using it now and blaming pac for not taking it? you even said it yourself before that you think the $40 mil offer is a low ball.
                    in hindsight, to what the fight did in actual numbers, it confirms that floyd's janky 40 million offer, had manny taken it, would have seen him cut himself out of millions in ppv revenue, and been the laughing stock in boxing...

these days that garbage offer just sounds good to floyd boys when it comes to justifying manny refusing to fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      you must only be able to read slurpalong or slurpanese because I wrote "I hope your plane on the way to Kuala Lampur to watch Manny/Vargas doesn't crash."

Now this is like the 4th time you've either quoted me or mentioned my name. I already said no BBC for you h0m0.

Another poster may respond to you trying to seduce them with ancient boxing history trivia. Not me.
                      i hope your plane doesn't crash, in any language, means that you had to have that thought in mind, for it to not manifest itself...

so, after you get those tmt crotch tights in, head down to the medicaid office and make sure you have that mental health coverage included in your plan man...you need it at this time...

Comment

Working...
                      X