No announcement yet.

OJ... Confesses to murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    By the way, I got around to watching your video.

Now, tell me what part of that has to do with systematic racism against members of the black community.

If you can't....you simply have no point. Sorry. What I find interesting is that you would be so upset that there is an organization that has vowed to fight against systematic racism. Heaven forbid!
    There is no systematic racism. Quite the opposite: For the disproportionate crime rates it's a humanitarian miracle unlike any other in history and a testament to American tolerance that no collective action has been taken against one ethnic group perpetrating most US murder and also leading in per capita rape, child molestation, theft, etc.

Your grandfather probably experienced systematic racism. White children in leftist public schools in 2018 experience systematic racism. They could bond over over their experiences.

You??? You cough or burp, you get a standing ovation and a medallion. You haven't seen ****.
    Last edited by ////; 03-12-2018, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
      There is no systematic racism. Quite the opposite: For the disproportionate crime rates it's a humanitarian miracle unlike any other in history and a testament to American tolerance that no collective action has been taken against one ethnic group perpetrating most US murder and also leading in per capita rape, child molestation, theft, etc.

Your grandfather probably experienced systematic racism. White children in leftist public schools in 2018 experience systematic racism. They could bond over it.

You??? You cough or burp, you get a standing ovation. You haven't seen ****. Struggle shapes people.
      Ahemmmmm. Explain racial profiling.

Matter of fact, to not derail this thread, explain the police department in this case. Go look up those old Mark Fuhrman tapes. I think he proves you wrong. Thank you.

Comment

Ahemmmmm. Explain racial profiling.

Matter of fact, to not derail this thread, explain the police department in this case. Go look up those old Mark Fuhrman tapes. I think he proves you wrong. Thank you.
        When blacks are subtracted from the US murder/rape rates, the US is similar to Belgium in those metrics. 13% of the pop commits 52% of the murders.

Make a logical argument against profiling. Be it against males, blacks, or any other group committing most of the crime.

Better yet, suggest an alternative tool. There are none.

As a male I know I'm higher risk and going to face greater scrutiny from the police than a cute little girl. I'm fine with that. Am I just more emotionally stable than you are?
        Last edited by ////; 03-12-2018, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Dude really complaining about blm in 2018. I haven’t heard a peep about them in at least a year

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
            When blacks are subtracted from the US murder/rape rates, the US is similar to Belgium in those metrics. 13% of the pop commits 52% of the murders.

Make a logical argument against profiling. Be it against males, blacks, or any other group committing most of the crime.

Better yet, suggest an alternative tool. There are none.

As a male I know I'm higher risk and going to face greater scrutiny from the police than a cute little girl. I'm fine with that. Am I just more emotionally stable than you are?
            So your argument is that there is something about black Americans that inherently make them more likely to commit crime than other people? Is that your argument? Lol. If it is, that’s ridiculous.

You challenged me to make a logical argument against profiling. That’s easy. If you did any type of research, you would find that the link regarding crime is actually based on poverty, and not race. You can also factor in the conditions of a large number of poor people living close together in the inner cities, etc.

And we know that just because you are poor doesn’t mean that you will commit a crime, nor should it be used as a way to decide who will commit crimes. And if you can’t profile based on what is an even stronger link, which is poverty, how the hell can you profile based on race?

So if racial profiling is done based on a false premise that a certain race of people is likely to commit a crime, it is way off base. There is far greater of a link to poverty and crime, which makes sense. And since police officers can’t look at me and tell how much money I have based on my skin color, nor can they tell if my financial situation will make me more likely to commit a crime, then there is no reason that I should be profiled simply because I’m black.

Unless of course you believe we should profile people based upon their bank accounts. Be careful. You might find yourself on that list one day. I doubt you would like it.
            Last edited by travestyny; 03-13-2018, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              he will do no prision time if he confessed today tmw next week a year from now...you cant charge a person for the same crime twice..its call double jeopardy
              That's such a dumb law.

Comment

• I still don't think The Juice did it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                  You really think OJ paid up?

There was a civil suit that OJ lost. His book made a lot of money but OJ didnt get to keep a lot of it. Paying up wasnt optional but its all up to how strictly it got enforced. In theory, they would be able to take payment directly from his book sales before for OJ ever saw the money. In theory, who knows how it played out.

Comment

• Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                    That's such a dumb law.

You really want to have a system where if you piss off someone powerful in government they can charge you with some bogus crime and keep recharging you with the same crime until eventually they get a conviction? How many court cases could you afford before you go bankrupt? You think that system is a good idea?

Comment

So your argument is that there is something about black Americans that inherently make them more likely to commit crime than other people? Is that your argument? Lol. If it is, that’s ridiculous.

You challenged me to make a logical argument against profiling. That’s easy. If you did any type of research, you would find that the link regarding crime is actually based on poverty, and not race. You can also factor in the conditions of a large number of poor people living close together in the inner cities, etc.

And we know that just because you are poor doesn’t mean that you will commit a crime, nor should it be used as a way to decide who will commit crimes. And if you can’t profile based on what is an even stronger link, which is poverty, how the hell can you profile based on race?

So if racial profiling is done based on a false premise that a certain race of people is likely to commit a crime, it is way off base. There is far greater of a link to poverty and crime, which makes sense. And since police officers can’t look at me and tell how much money I have based on my skin color, nor can they tell if my financial situation will make me more likely to commit a crime, then there is no reason that I should be profiled simply because I’m black.

Unless of course you believe we should profile people based upon their bank accounts. Be careful. You might find yourself on that list one day. I doubt you would like it.
                      Ancestral correlation is stronger than financial. There is just a limit to what you can teach children in schools and colleges and the looser correlation between income is the sole explanation offered although less significant.

But your argument is a non-starter anyway. Law enforcement does profile poor areas out of necessity for the same reason that they profile blacks and males (higher crime). There is no alternative. A city where the police refused to profile high risk demographics would collapse.

It is a reaction to crime, it does not cause crime. You will never come up with a viable alternative because you are deliberately ignoring the causal factor of biological behavioral variance.

Pretty much every social metric imaginable aligns more tightly with ancestry and gender than with any other variables and that's not confined to the Us. It's a global correlation independent both geographic & legal environment. Your entire worldview is likely built around K-12 "inclusiveness curriculum" ie pseudoscience made up on the spot by ditzy broads.
                      Last edited by ////; 03-13-2018, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X