Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Warns Charlo: I'm Happy To Take Your '0' Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Charlo/Jacobs should fight the weekend after Clenelo/GGG. The winners should fight each other after.
    And we should of already had Sergey/Andrade but Andrade turned the fight down for some reason??

That would leave Murata/Saunders.

Winners advance

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
      Jacobs will beat the lights of both them charlo bros!
      You trippin. Jermall could mess Jacobs plans all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin.84 View Post
        Sounds good but Jacob's isn't serious. He already created his way out with the money comment. That will be his excuse for not fighting Charlo later.
        He is not getting GGG/Canelo winner. GGG doesn't care for that rematch and Golden Boy isn't putting Canelo in with Jacobs.
        And bily joe wants 5 "M's" to fight Jacobs....lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Charlo/Jacobs should fight the weekend after Clenelo/GGG. The winners should fight each other after.
          We know that aint gon happen so on that note, save the best for last which is Nelo, Jermall & Jacobs. I still want Jermall/lil g to go at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
            Probably, Murray is also going to be downed by Saunders. But it will be very close fight.

No one will risk to take Jacobs fight. Even Charlo. GGG will also avoid Jacobs if he loses to Canelo. Jacobs has no title, he is not a cash cow. He is very dangerous. Charlo will wait for GGG-Canelo winner. So, nobody will beat Jacobs for a long time...
            They said Charlo wouldn't fight Williams either, he did exactly that and knocked him out.

Jacobs is next.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              You're the one who openly stated he'd rather not see Charlo and Jacobs right now. You are scared little b!tch. The only question is who are you more worried about losing.
              Not even a nice try, I been saying save the BEST FOR LAST & it AINT lil g so we should dispose the weak FIRST. & I say Jermall beats Jacobs. Jacobs & Nelo already beat lil g & Jermall could beat him too.

So why you trying to protect lil g? Twinky b!tch.

#Lions Only!
              #Twinkies Out!

Twinky

Comment

Man I’d love to see this one. Seems less likely now that Danny is tied to HBO and Hearn but if he’s still tied with PBC too it shouldn’t be be a problem.

The winner of this fight will have earned the right to be in the ring with the GGG/Canelo rematch winner no doubt and nobody could say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Not even a nice try, I been saying save the BEST FOR LAST & it AINT lil g so we should dispose the weak FIRST. & I say Jermall beats Jacobs. Jacobs & Nelo already beat lil g & Jermall could beat him too.

So why you trying to protect lil g? Twinky b!tch.

#Lions Only!
                  #Twinkies Out!

Twinky
                  Save the best for last my a$$. What you mean is let all the other guys fight while Jacobs and Charlo run though Costco packages of tomato cans. Let everyone else wear each other down so that the winners are spent forces for Charlo and Jacobs.

#lambsonly
                  Last edited by yankees7448; 03-06-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

When they met face to face, Jacobs humbled Charlo even intimidated him.

Jacobs will call out Charlo out in his next fight right on national tv...Watch and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Careful what you ask for Jacobs. All of Charlo's victims have talked big and had a rally of fans supporting them, and then all the hype got derailed on fight night.

Charlos do their talking in the ring.
                      You're not wrong but the Charlos also do a lot of talking outside the ring. So far, they've backed it up in the ring but if they weren't so damn arrogant and obnoxious all the time they might have a bigger fan base and as a result, sell more tickets. They should try to be a bit more down to earth and amiable because nobody is interested in arrogant, self righteous boxers anymore unless they're funny.
                      I'd personally love to see Charlo vs Jacobs next given they both win against their respective opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X