Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron Fights For Belt on Josh Taylor vs. Vazquez Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron Fights For Belt on Josh Taylor vs. Vazquez Bill

Cyclone Promotions have announced that rising star Chantelle Cameron will contest the vacant IBO Inter-Continental lightweight title against Mexican Edith Ramos on November 11. The pair will clash on the undercard of Josh Taylor's WBC Silver super-lightweight title defence against the classy Miguel Vazquez at the Royal Highland Centre in Edinburgh.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This b itch belongs at home barefoot and pregnant.. By me!

Comment

Chantelle is my favourite boxer currently. I was sceptical but she has a fan friendly style. I can see her fighting Katie Taylor within 5 fights. The womans game needs a big fight and rivalry to really take off, it's lacing competition but there is some good fighters coming through now, next 2 years are crucial for the womans game.

Can they headline a show? Mayve Taylor vs Cameron could.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Chantelle is my favourite boxer currently. I was sceptical but she has a fan friendly style. I can see her fighting Katie Taylor within 5 fights. The womans game needs a big fight and rivalry to really take off, it's lacing competition but there is some good fighters coming through now, next 2 years are crucial for the womans game.

Can they headline a show? Mayve Taylor vs Cameron could.
        Probably in Ireland Taylor could headline a show at some point. Hearn got that Natasha Jonas aswell, think he wants Jonas to get a world title before matching her with Taylor though.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Probably in Ireland Taylor could headline a show at some point. Hearn got that Natasha Jonas aswell, think he wants Jonas to get a world title before matching her with Taylor though.
          For sure I think that is the most likely scenario. Might take winning the world title then a couple defences, and a unification in Ireland in the summer would work, with a good undercard as well.

Comment

Working...
          X