Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a cünt

You are.

Comment

None of this office work was partly your business.

If I was in your position, I would've kept my head down, ignored the nonsense and continue my professional work/life. Not only that, I wouldn't hook up or sleep with a colleague - it could be bad for business/jeopardize your career etc.

But ye do whatever you felt was right. I still think it wasn't your business to inform her husband/ruin the marriage. Let alone let him find out himself.

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
      Way to ruin a family... if you have concerns, you should’ve confronted your coworkers and not the husband.
      Kinda agree with this too.

Comment

Bro u shouldn't have snitched, unless you want that drama and karma coming back to you.

One of my previous jobs this big drama queen cu1nt was always getting into everyones business, like she lived off that. So she called up the purchasing managers wife telling her that her husband was banging the new girl in accounting.

She had a very distinct annoying voice too like that Fran Dresser Nanny chick so everyone knew it was her by her voice alone lol.

So the purchasing manager got his revenge on her when he got her fired. She took bunch of petty cash to throw a party for her friends and even bought gifts for everyone. She bought me a bottle patron to try to buy my silence lol.

I think everyone cheats, at least to some degree and its no ones business unless the actual guilty parties wanna come clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Rebecca is married with 2 children, she has been fuçking my another co-worker, Aidan for some time now. The whole office knows about it.

She’s damn fine, she sucked my díck in the disabilitied bathroom at the Christmas party after we did some coke together last year. Anyway, I was getting annoyed at her strutting around the office thinking she the shît. Last week we had a “bring your family to work day,” she brought the kids in, they where happy and playful. She even introduced her husband to Aidan, aidan then made jokes to the guys later that day bragging about how her husband Eoin didn’t know he was fûcking her

Last week I sent an anonymous email to her husband outlining the sequence of events and all parties involved (apart from myself of course.) Eoin and Rebecca have not been in the office since

I’m starting to get worried now
          can you post a photo of the woman. i am interested.

plus you shoulda banged her anus first before you went on and snitched on her.

Comment

I think the point that is missing is that old matey said he snaked her as well. That precludes the idea that he was trying to get her in trouble. He was obviously trying to get the coworker out of the picture and the husband to leave the wife thinking that would leave an open door for a sympathetic ear.

Comment

Rebecca is married with 2 children, she has been fuçking my another co-worker, Aidan for some time now. The whole office knows about it.

She’s damn fine, she sucked my díck in the disabilitied bathroom at the Christmas party after we did some coke together last year. Anyway, I was getting annoyed at her strutting around the office thinking she the shît. Last week we had a “bring your family to work day,” she brought the kids in, they where happy and playful. She even introduced her husband to Aidan, aidan then made jokes to the guys later that day bragging about how her husband Eoin didn’t know he was fûcking her

Last week I sent an anonymous email to her husband outlining the sequence of events and all parties involved (apart from myself of course.) Eoin and Rebecca have not been in the office since

I’m starting to get worried now
              Damn that’s a prick way of doing it. If you were going to snitch might as well
              have been a man and told him to his face.
              If her husband ends up murdering her it’s on you now

And I’m sure that they’ll eventually find out it was you that ratted.
              You might get your butt kicked for this one.

I always believe in minding my own business when it comes to others relationships
              Last edited by BoxingTech718; 09-12-2018, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                can you post a photo of the woman. i am interested.

plus you shoulda banged her anus first before you went on and snitched on her.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Damn that’s a prick way of doing it. If you were going to snitch might as well
                  have been a man and told him to his face.
                  If her husband ends up murdering her it’s on you now

And I’m sure that they’ll eventually find out it was you that ratted.
                  You might get your butt kicked for this one.

I always believe in minding my own business when it comes to others relationships
                  You are right. If someone here sees it on the news they will surely chase the reward $$$.

Comment

What does her bang end look like?

Comment

dafuq negga you a snitch. hope you get banged in the anus

Comment

Working...
                      X