McGregor vs Alvarez offical for Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff. I see McGregor winning

Comment

This will be a fun-fun-fun fight! Eddie's not as durable at Frankie Edgar, but he has alot of his other traits with good striking and wrestling and stamina. I think ultimately Eddie's brain gets rattled again, but he's going to try an jump McGregor.

UFC is probably praying Khabib comes down with another injury, but otherwise I'd love to see Khabib/Johnson. We already have Dos Anjos/Ferguson, and then there's Barboza, Melendez, and Will Brooks will also be a factor. Most loaded division in the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Lol serious?

Alvarez skills? hahaahahah
        The dude's swings makes Deontay Wilder look like a straight shooter ffs.
        Compared to Nate Diaz he's skilled

Comment

mcnugget getting put to sleep if alvarez can land like he did against RDA

Comment

November's a hell of a month for combat sports. I think Conor's straight lefts will go through Alvarez' looping swings especially with the Irishman's 5 inch reach advantage, but it should be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
              Khabib is the the best wrestler/grappler in MMA, hes on a different level completely (he isnt really a submission wrestler) more of a constant pressure wrestler kind of like a Anaconda choking its prey, in the fight vs Abel Trujillo he made 21 successful takedowns... (most in UFC history) and he ragdolled Dos Anjos in their fight

I dont watch alot of MMA but when i do i like to watch Khabib Nurmagomedov, Jon Jones, Marat Gafurov (ONE FC) Shinya Aoki (ONE FC)
              None of the strikers in MMA excite me except Anthony Johnson cause he has devastating power
              Well if you like submission guys, you should watch more MMA. And One FC is just called One Championship now for some reason. I love them, they have the best rules for MMA, they allow more striking on the ground, which makes for better fights usually.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
                Khabib is the the best wrestler/grappler in MMA, hes on a different level completely (he isnt really a submission wrestler) more of a constant pressure wrestler kind of like a Anaconda choking its prey, in the fight vs Abel Trujillo he made 21 successful takedowns... (most in UFC history) and he ragdolled Dos Anjos in their fight

I dont watch alot of MMA but when i do i like to watch Khabib Nurmagomedov, Jon Jones, Marat Gafurov (ONE FC) Shinya Aoki (ONE FC)
                None of the strikers in MMA excite me except Anthony Johnson cause he has devastating power
                Speaking of devastating power, I hear Shane Carwin is attempting a comeback with another MMA promotion. He got a release from his UFC contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  This will be a fun-fun-fun fight! Eddie's not as durable at Frankie Edgar, but he has alot of his other traits with good striking and wrestling and stamina. I think ultimately Eddie's brain gets rattled again, but he's going to try an jump McGregor.

UFC is probably praying Khabib comes down with another injury, but otherwise I'd love to see Khabib/Johnson. We already have Dos Anjos/Ferguson, and then there's Barboza, Melendez, and Will Brooks will also be a factor. Most loaded division in the UFC.
                  Why? Why don't the UFC owners want Khabib to get a title shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

OMG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Why? Why don't the UFC owners want Khabib to get a title shot?
                      Because he probably rag-dolls McGregor like he did Dos Anjos.

Comment

Working...
                      X