Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye's Tactics For Joshua To Beat Martin "Lead Left Hand Is Key" [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye's Tactics For Joshua To Beat Martin "Lead Left Hand Is Key" [VIDEO]

David Haye offers some tactical advice to Anthony Joshua in his upcoming fight against Charles Martin.

Haye's Game plan @ 3:00

Growing tired of this attentiin hungry 40 yo semiretired boxer.he backed out twice against the notorious puncher tyson fury jaja now tyson is king and he knows hell never get another shot at fury and deservingly so,now hes trying to talk and weasel his way into a title shot hope he never gets that title shot and does some commentary or something this guy was very good at one point but his time hs passed let the new era begin just retire haye nobody gives a **** bout you

Comment

Yeah I dont see Joshua using faints to the body ; more likely hes going to do what he always does : counter then try to walk the Prince down and go ham.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Yeah I dont see Joshua using faints to the body ; more likely hes going to do what he always does : counter then try to walk the Prince down and go ham.
        I heard an interview where he said he's going to try to outbox and pepper him from the outside. Haye wants him to be aggressive and KO him early so he sounds concerned that Joshua wants to have a more of a "sweet science" approach in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          I heard an interview where he said he's going to try to outbox and pepper him from the outside. Haye wants him to be aggressive and KO him early so he sounds concerned that Joshua wants to have a more of a "sweet science" approach in this fight.
          Because Joshua would improve his boxing game and give Haye more problems, that's why.

Comment

Joshua doesn't need any advice from the ToeBreaker. Haye is a coward and is terrified of big men.

One jab from big AJ and Haye would get on his bike like he did against Wlad & Valuev.

Comment

Looks like Haye is concerned Joshua is going to gas and lose his chance at an easy pay check.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Because Joshua would improve his boxing game and give Haye more problems, that's why.
                Haye is concerned that by trying to outbox Martin, Joshua will fall into Martin's game plan which is almost certainly to try to take the fight to the later rounds and catch Joshua with some bombs when he slows down and starts to tire. He wants Joshua to blitz slow-starter Martin early the way he usually does to opponents in order to mitigate the risk of his heavily-muscled physique getting tired and getting caught with shots in the later rounds.

Comment

Haye just wants that payday at this stage in his career. I don't believe he has any intention of getting mandatory for the belts or even cares about being the best. He wants to fight a novice and get a huge payday and that's it. I'm sick of his social media push and turning up at every fight and event to promote himself, it's so ****ing obvious what he's doing. Why don't you fight Ortiz or Browne seeing you're top 15 with the WBA and get your own belt. If Joshua wins I hope he makes Haye wait and fight some decent opposition as there are fighters out there more deserving than him

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Haye is concerned that by trying to outbox Martin, Joshua will fall into Martin's game plan which is almost certainly to try to take the fight to the later rounds and catch Joshua with some bombs when he slows down and starts to tire. He wants Joshua to blitz slow-starter Martin early the way he usually does to opponents in order to mitigate the risk of his heavily-muscled physique getting tired and getting caught with shots in the later rounds.
                    Yeah I know. I think Joshua wins either way though, early or late KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X