Originally posted by Last Round Baby View Post
    That's what im talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      Who we talking about here?
      Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkunt

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Doubt it. Golovkin is already 33 and hasn't fought anybody of note. He won't move up just one weight class to take on Ward. The definition of pound for pound is that you are the best fighter in the world regardless of weight class. Roy Jones was a former middle weight who moved up to win a portion of the heavyweight title. Could you see Golovkin doing that?
        This is exactly why Andre Ward never deserved to be rated P4P 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          LOL spoken like a true fan boy. Ward would easily be the best guy GGG has ever fought. Ward is an undefeated, Olympic gold medalist, and someone who has faced ALL the top guys in his won weight class. How can you call Ward washed up when Golovkin is calling out Cotto? A smaller, older, war torn fighter. I get it Cotto has the belt, if Cotto won't fight him GGG should fight the guys who do want to fight him.

You want Andre Ward to move up just so GGG doesn't have to get embarrassed by him.
          It goes the othe way around , you want GGG fight so Ward doesnt have to move up to avoid Stevenson who calls him out for years or Kovalev who recently started calling him out as well.
          I think if Ward was a superstar , the fight wouldve happen but he is just a great boxer and its not enough to justify a division change , if you cant see that ALL the fighters that went up for 1 fight it was for a MEGA fight , GGG should move up for 1 fight in 168 if it makes sense PRIZE wise , he has big fights in MW (Canelo or Cotto) , its ward who doesnt have anything in 168 and he still lingers there calling out MW`s.
          Its not like a case where GGG just moves up to 168 because his body cant make 160 and he start a campaign there ..... when the team said they will fight anyone from 154 to 168 it was of course in regards to BIG PRIZE fights its not like the #10 WBC 168 guy can say "lets fight , why are you ducking me you said anyone from 154-168" if you take that statment in face value something is wrong with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            GGG doesn't need to fight Ward at any weight. Who made Ward the standard bearer for who is or is not a great fighter? When will Ward get off his ass and prove himself against Kovalev or Stevenson or even Beterbiev? Ward means nothing to Golovkin at all. He is a washed up, has been fighter who is hanging on to Golovkin's name in a vain attempt to remain relevant. Why is no one talking about Ward's next fight? Oh yeah! Because he doesn't have one scheduled! Why is Ward chasing someone from a lower weight class anyways?

How is it that these Ward fans don't realize that the more they cry over a fantasy GGG fight the more they make their fave fighter look like a sniveling coward who is afraid to fight people in his own division or take a move up himself? Are they really that stupid?
            Because they are not really Ward fans. The are scared fans of Cotto, Canelo, Mayweather. They look at GGG and see a vivid picture of what will happen with their idols if they fight him. So they desperately want him to go away. Ward is happen to be a best candidate for the job. But it is hard to be a real fan of Andre Ward, because his style is appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
              According to his stupid worshipers isn't he supposed to be the next king of boxing? Don't his ******ed fans act like he is invincible, and like comparing him to atg's? If he's so good why does he need to fight Ward at 164?

The guys who dominated this sport for the last 10+ years (Floyd and #48) both moved up in weight to prove their greatness. Why is this euro pu$$y given the crown when he hasn't beaten anyone decent and refuses to move up in weight like a COWARD? Can someone explain this bizarre reality to me?
              Golovkin is Asian. He's just half-white, like Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Golovkin is Asian. He's just half-white, like Andre Ward.
                He's white and euros have claimed him as their own so I can call him a euro pu$$y.

Comment

Working...
                X