• Show
Clear All

He won't even sniff the HOF.

Comment

Haye does not deserve to be in the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwyer View Post
        youtube.com/watch?v=wjW6qiJ3QHA

Understand David Haye had a 85% KO ratio, understand only 2 men lasted the distance with him who were reigning heavyweight champions, Haye unified the cruiserweight division and than became heavyweight champion. Haye had the fastest hand speed, head movement and most powerful punching power in his ERA.

Understand he is a legitimate candidate for hall of fame.
        Was Haye a great boxer?

Yes, definitely

Did he have the fastes hand speed?

Ok, think I am crazy, but I believe Wladimir Klitschko has in deed faster HANDS of his era. Wladimir has deceiptively very very quick hands.

Dida Haye have the fastest head ( and body) movement of his era?

Yes, totally

Was Haye the hardest hitting HW of his era?

Absolutely not. Haye hits hard but definitely not as hard as the Klitschkos or even Deontay Wilder.

Haye , inside of the ring , deserves a HOF. But he's been such a disgrace these last years that I would find it dis-gus-ting to give him this recognition. Haye, as I said before, is a waste of talent and a joke.

Comment

I would lose hope in humanity if Haye reached the HoF

His dud against Baby Klit has earned him the walk of shame. Talking for years about the Klit bros only to use a toe excuse as a reason for his terrible performance. He has literally dominated mostly washed-up fighters. He was involved in the most blatantly fixed fight (Audley) I've ever seen

This sport is automatically better by this guy's retirement. All bark, no bite. I'd rather Amir Kahn be inducted before Haye lol

Comment

Haye lost his only real BIG fight.

So no HOF for him.

Comment

Understand this Dwyer....you are a C U N T...yes, ****

I would like to straddle the bet on him being a HOF nominee. What are my options. Understand that? ****

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                This is . Such a reach.

Haye kind of cleaned up a weak cruiserweight division (Enzo and Mormack lols). Then beat the slowest heavyweight in history in Valuev. Makes two joke defenses against Ruiz and Audley Harrison, yea that's right AUDLEY HARRISON!!!! He ends his career with an embarrassing display (after all his talk) against Wlad. The Chisora win well.. that's just w/e.

Randell Bailey has a KO% of 81% and I'm sure if he was matched as carefully as Haye it would be closer to 95%. Does that make Randell bailey a HOF'er??
                Randall Bailey? a Multiple weight , multiple time world champion? Ye he's gonna be in the Hall of Fame. Gatti is in the HOF, Sylvester Stallone is in the HOF. It means nothing so shut the **** up
                Last edited by ImStillHere; 11-19-2013, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Sorry Dwyer I disagree. Love your vids though. Keep them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                    Randall Bailey and Multiple weight , multiple time world champion? Ye he's gonna be in the Hall of Fame. Gatti is in the HOF, Sylvester Stallone is in the HOF. It means nothing so shut the **** up
                    Gatti is not in for his resume, but for his popularity, 4 FOTYs, and premature death.

Stallone is in a different wing, for non participants. It's a different pool. Haye has no chance unless his movie career takes off. Then maybe he can get in as non participant

Comment

Originally posted by Dwyer View Post
                      youtube.com/watch?v=wjW6qiJ3QHA

Understand David Haye had a 85% KO ratio, understand only 2 men lasted the distance with him who were reigning heavyweight champions, Haye unified the cruiserweight division and than became heavyweight champion. Haye had the fastest hand speed, head movement and most powerful punching power in his ERA.

Understand he is a legitimate candidate for hall of fame.
                      Even with the stats you've given I can't see it, my imagination isn't that powerful.

Comment

Working...
                      X