Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get one thing straight, if Khan/Floyd does happens it's not Khans fault.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am kinda hoping that Bradley beats JMM and he can somehow get out of his deal with Top Rank and come fight Mayweather because I am not paying for Mayweather vs Khan...NO FUKIN WAY!

Who do you sell Mayweather vs Khan? Last time most people seen Khan was him getting knocked the **** out by Garcia, most did not give a **** about his fight against Diaz in which he was knocked down yet again and hurt a few times

Khan is not worthy of a shot at Mayweather and it is insulting to the boxing fans to try and feed us this BS match up as if we are not going to remember that Khan been struggling in his last few fights

Comment

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
      "Blame"? LoL!

Blame Mayweather for being as good as he is that no opponent south of 160 will be seen as credible and/ or "worthy" of facing him.

Blame Showtime for needing an opponent with some sort of following to possibly recoup any losses they may incur from Mayweather's 32mill guaranteed minimum just to step in the ring.

Blame the light-welterweight, welterweight and junior middleweight divisions for not having anyone with more than a puncher's chance of challenging a 36 year old boxer (not even a boxer-puncher!).

Blame the fans for hoisting up these very same fighters every time they win or even look halfway impressive. Just a while ago, if Mayweather fought Robert, he was ducking Canelo and, if he fought Canelo, he was ducking Robert. Mayweather fought them both without so much as a scary moment.

Blame Matthysse for being exposed before he could be completely out-classed by Mayweather...without so much as a scary moment.

THEN, blame Mayweather for picking the fighter with the next largest following outside of Manny Pacquiao.
      So we are going by who has the biggest following??? Cuz it's definatly khan but Floyd can fight Garcia at 147 or Lara at 154. Small followings but better challenges for Floyd then khan. Also why does Showtime need to ensure they don't lose money with Floyd??? He's the best, the greatest, why does he need opponents with huge fan bases to sell??? He can't do it alone??? Must not be as big of a draw I guess. Majority of People tune into see him lose. That's the reality.

Comment

Another undefeated fighter

Special k

Brook kayos samosa chin khan

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          bushbaby is back, crying again. Trying to hate on Floyd as usual. Saying that khan has no blame for sitting on the sideline and taking this fight is the same as saying Floyd has no blame for getting paid 40mil for what you consider to be an easy fight so take it to the source of GBP & Showtime
          The truth hurts, I know. Why don't you go **** off and blame Khan elsewhere huh??

Comment

What kind of fans are you guys? I want everyone to fight everyone. If they dont fight its a duck. If they fight too soon, he's green. If they wait, he's washed up. I want Floyd and any other boxer to fight any and everyone around their weight divisions. Floyd, Devon, Khan, Pac, Thurman, Bradley, DGarcia, Matthysse, Marquez, Broner, Maidana, Provod, Alvarado, Rios, Ortiz, Ghost, Berto, Karaas, Peterson, JLopez, DChavez. You can mix and match any of those fighters and on paper it's a good fight. I'd watch! You never know what can happen in the ring.

Comment

If Khan is seriously offered the fight,he'd be a fool to turn it down..The blame for this sham of a fight would be completely on Floyd..
              Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 11-14-2013, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                I am kinda hoping that Bradley beats JMM and he can somehow get out of his deal with Top Rank and come fight Mayweather because I am not paying for Mayweather vs Khan...NO FUKIN WAY!

Who do you sell Mayweather vs Khan? Last time most people seen Khan was him getting knocked the **** out by Garcia, most did not give a **** about his fight against Diaz in which he was knocked down yet again and hurt a few times

Khan is not worthy of a shot at Mayweather and it is insulting to the boxing fans to try and feed us this BS match up as if we are not going to remember that Khan been struggling in his last few fights
                Believe me, everyone knows those things you posted about how much khan does not deserve to share the ring with Floyd. But the point of this tread is (if we do see khan across the ring from Floyd, make sure to put the blame firmly on the shoulders of the culprit). Who'd be Floyd, not the (pawn), who'd be Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                  What kind of fans are you guys? I want everyone to fight everyone. If they dont fight its a duck. If they fight too soon, he's green. If they wait, he's washed up. I want Floyd and any other boxer to fight any and everyone around their weight divisions. Floyd, Devon, Khan, Pac, Thurman, Bradley, DGarcia, Matthysse, Marquez, Broner, Maidana, Provod, Alvarado, Rios, Ortiz, Ghost, Berto, Karaas, Peterson, JLopez, DChavez. You can mix and match any of those fighters and on paper it's a good fight. I'd watch! You never know what can happen in the ring.
                  No, sorry, fighting Khan would absolutely not be the same as fighting Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Believe me, everyone knows those things you posted about how much khan does not deserve to share the ring with Floyd. But the point of this tread is (if we do see khan across the ring from Floyd, make sure to put the blame firmly on the shoulders of the culprit). Who'd be Floyd, not the (pawn), who'd be Khan.
                    You can put Blame on Mayweather and it will go on him no matter what but his Options are very SLIM for May 2014 at the moment like I posted that is why I hope Bradley wins against JMM not unless JMM wins and changes his mind and wants another shot at Mayweather now that he is fully at Welterweight

If I was Mayweather at this point I would seriously consider Sergio Martinez if he can come down to 154-156 at least. I was all for the winner of Khan vs Alexander in May 2014 but then Khan backed out of the fight with Alexander to try and take a unworthy shortcut to Mayweather

Comment

Khan will fight Alexander this is all to hype there fight up

Comment

Working...
                      X