Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao-Marquez 5 won't be in U.S. (thanks obama)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Is that a joke? You think they should give the super rich a tax break?
    I'm with ya. So what if a multi millionaire has to make 1 extra payment on his ferrari??

Comment

Arum is such a greedy ****

Comment

sry if i offended your communist leader guys ,

but wouldnt anyone els as a boxing fan b upset the fight is not taking place here

Comment

Boxingscene just posted this! lol

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post

but wouldnt anyone els as a boxing fan b upset the fight is not taking place here
            No, not at all. I think Mexico is perfect and a hell of a way to go out for JMM. He deserves to destroy Manny again in front of HIS people. If it's close for whatever reason, he will get the nod this time.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              What about all those fights Arum put on in the 90s when the tax rate for top earners was the exact same percent?
              Tell me about it.

TS needs to get the fvkk outta here with that b.s. of blaming Obama.

Comment

yay..... politics.
                Anyway... no April fight now?

Comment

IS THAT A JOKE ? i could care less who pays what as long as the fukin fight takes place where i can attend it
                  boxing comes b4 politics !

and if you hve ever been to a big fight in vegas you would know the entire city revolves around the fight for that given weekend the income generated is ridiculous , this is why floyds jail sentence was put off
                  I'm actually tired of every fight happening in Vegas.

Boxing is at it's best when Mega fights happen in different places. (e.g. Thrilla n manilla, Rumble in the Jungle, Tyson vs Douglas in Tokyo)

Comment

no one gives a crap about this fight anyways.....it only did about 600k. seeing old ass lw marquez beating the crap outta pacroid gets old after a while.

Comment

How much does Manny pay Arum? 15%? If taxes are so bad cut Arums percentage to make up for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X