No announcement yet.

I found this psycho on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I found this psycho on facebook

He has pictures of cutting himself... just open his album.... i reported him.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003190780618

Why did you report him?

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      Why did you report him?
      cuz he cuts himself and posts pictures of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        cuz he cuts himself and posts pictures of it?
        I understand that, I don't agree with it either, but really ... you don't know him do you? So there is no reason for you to be looking at a random stranger's pictures anyway?

I just don't get why you would report someone who holds no importance in your life, is all.

Comment

Bringer? ???

Comment

Why did you report him?
            I read just a couple of his (the psycho's) messages and he said something about doing it bc he doesn't feel like going to prison, which suggests he has a violent personality and is quite capable of hurting other people.

This guy needs help, or he should just cut himself to death before he decides the momentary "relief" from cutting himself just doesn't cut it anymore (no pun intended) and decides to be hostile towards other people.

But it'll probably be better if he gets help, so reporting him could be a good thing.

Comment

I understand that, I don't agree with it either, but really ... you don't know him do you? So there is no reason for you to be looking at a random stranger's pictures anyway?

I just don't get why you would report someone who holds no importance in your life, is all.
              I dont think you do.

and go look up the world "Public" in the dictionary while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Garo View Post
                I read just a couple of his (the psycho's) messages and he said something about doing it bc he doesn't feel like going to prison, which suggests he has a violent personality and is quite capable of hurting other people.

This guy needs help, or he should just cut himself to death before he decides the momentary "relief" from cutting himself just doesn't cut it anymore (no pun intended) and decides to be hostile towards other people.

But it'll probably be better if he gets help, so reporting him could be a good thing.
                To be fair, reporting him to Facebook is not going to get him help.

****, I have had my Facebook reported and 'banned' more times in a week than I can count. even when my Facebook was banned, I could still use it. It's a social networking site, they aren't going to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                  I dont think you do.

and go look up the world "Public" in the dictionary while you're at it.
                  I do understand that.

But searching random people on Facebook and going through their pictures when you have zero connection to them is rather creepy don't you think?

Comment

To be fair, reporting him to Facebook is not going to get him help.

****, I have had my Facebook reported and 'banned' more times in a week than I can count. even when my Facebook was banned, I could still use it. It's a social networking site, they aren't going to do anything.
                    Yeah but yours was banned for posting nude pics This is different.

Comment

Working...
                    X