No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant needs to be fired ASAP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Is KING View Post
    you guys are all sheep, I take back what I said because I want to hire Larry right now and open a used car shop so I become a millionaire off you ****ing sheep.

sheep?

Floyd last night : larry merchant needs to be fired

you today: larry merchant needs to be fired

go play on the freeway blindfolded you ******

Comment

He is racist against Black fighters and comes to work drunk and falls asleep on the job. At any other job in the world you get fired for these type of characteristics but in HBO land it's all good. The guy rips Floyd apart in the post fight interview for doing something legal and then he has the nerve to interview Ortiz and ask him "Why are you apologizing" for intentionally headbutting your opponent.

Fire the drunk ASAP
      yeah, **** you.... who the **** are you to say anything about what merchant has done, he's supported and helped out more black fighters than you will ever do, he was one of the main guys to set up HBO boxing, which has paid numerous black fighters as well as many other types....

he aint racist, he's a fight FANATIC and an old schooler at that! he wants to see action not bull crap like we got last night.........

floyd was avoiding questions he knew were coming down the pike at him and so he blew up like a 5 year old in a temper tantrum so he could storm off without answering any question.....!! mutha****ing FACTOID homie....

you're the drunk ******ed **** who knows jack **** with these weak, half brained, and uneducated comments...... stick to being a quite ******....... it suits you better......

you know jack **** about the guy, his history, and his body of work....... i'm not a fan of his, but i know a guy who is doing his job and doing it well.... floyd is a b!tch who can't answer question, never has been, and all floyd wanted to do is recite a script and do commercials instead of answering questions in the interview, floyd acting like a kunt for no reason is how he avoided the questions of 1) why you take him out like that, which was totally anticlimactic and a rip of to all who paid and took the time to watch the fight and 2) when you going to fight pacquiao, whats the news there!?!?!

and floyd pulled a kunt move and stormed off like a very unprofessional child, about as unprofessional as ortiz and cortez actions inside the ring......

then in the post fight presser, rafael reported that floyd spent 10+ minutes on why he's not going to fight pacquiao.......... aka another script!

merchant was doing his job trying to get answers...... floyd knew the heat was coming and he is too unintelligent with words to give any answer that would fulfill the questions being asked.........

i floyd was in the right for his ko of ortiz, then merchant was more in the right for wanting to ask questions and expecting an answer to those questions, not commercials floyd was trying to recite......... GTFOWTWS!!!

Comment

It's alright, Larry Merchant will be dead soon and no one will care.

Comment

Larry Merchant is right 100% of the time. Hop off his dick.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            sheep?

Floyd last night : larry merchant needs to be fired

you today: larry merchant needs to be fired

go play on the freeway blindfolded you ******
            hahah this dumb**** doesn't even know he's a "REPEATER", following the script of his leader............

following the words of "Little Floyd Joy Bo Peep"........

he doesn't even know how much of a sheeple he is!!!! classic!!!

Comment

you don't see any bias in him saying why are you apologizing for intentionally headbutting your opponent
              After you disrespect the guy by saying he aint **** and should be fired from his job excuse him if he feels like being abit bias.

Comment

**** the haters! Larry Merchant is the GOAT boxing commentator!

Comment

He was fired a couple years ago and was brought back by popular demand... HBO knows better than to ever try to fire him again.

Comment

How can u not like this guy..

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                      see floyd is a ******, in this video he tellS merchant to " stick to commentating and i'll stick to fighitng " WHAT IN THE **** DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING, HE'S COMMENTATING!!! WHILE YOU FLOYD WERE FIGHTING!!! how pathetic of floyd in that one.

NOW HE'S ONTO THE Q & A PART OF HIS JOB!!!!

floyd just wants people to be a kissass yes man and NOTHING ELSE!!!

mayweather would be there talking all night if merchant was all " floyd you looked great, you gonna knock out god next!?!? and WOW i love all your cars and jewelry! not even jesus is as popular and as handsome as you floyd, god really must have broke the mould when you came around "......

floyd would say merchant is the best if ever said any of those things, but since floyd is met with resistance , he then acts like he always does, like a kunt in interviews.......

i'm starting to think if floyd can't handle a real interview, how can he handle a real threat inside the ring!?!?!?! maybe thats why he hasn't fought a LIVE DOG..........!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X