Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New Vid RON PAUL Laying The SMACK DOWN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Fox News is jumping on the "Why is the media ignoring you" bandwagon, even though they're part of it. Great interview btw.

Comment

once again, i apoligise and i hold my hand up and say that Ron Paul is right, iv since read more about him and he is the one. Every interview i see, he hits it out of the park, and yet some say hes not media savvy.

that last interview was great btw. i honestly believe he can save america, and this time for real

he should run as a 3rd party candidate regardless of the republican nom. He can win, momentum is turning.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Even Fox News is jumping on the "Why is the media ignoring you" bandwagon, even though they're part of it. Great interview btw.

Its such a breath of fresh air to have a candidate thats not a puppet, It amazes me how many Americans fall for the scripted interviews and fake BS talk of the other candidates and President Obama, Ron Paul is flawed but he is leaps and bounds better the the next closest candidate, and I really feel Ron Paul is are last hope to turn the ship around, he has my vote !

Go Ron Paul !!!!

Comment

Working...
        X