Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Pac is a tougher fight than floyd..he has exceptional power".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley: "Pac is a tougher fight than floyd..he has exceptional power".

from the man who faced both Pacquiao and Mayweather................................i hope *****s wont HATE shane as much as Pac now.................LOL....

What the **** Shane. You suppose to keep this to yourself man. Now you are scaring that slick ninja guy. He's gonna make the brothers look bad again.

Comment

shane u did your best, theres no shame in it. u tried to get off but pac showed he can stop mosley getting off better than floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        from the man who faced both Pacquiao and Mayweather................................i hope *****s wont HATE shane as much as Pac now.................LOL....
        pac may hit harder but floyd hit him way more and busted him up to the body aswell

floyd's kills fighters mentally aswell he takes everything from you like Bernard Hopkins
        just look at what he did to the hittman

on side not anybody feel awkward seeing Ricky talking about his days at the top of the sport kind of sad and slightly embarrassing aswell

i still have alot of respect for shane but he fought like a coward last night which is something i thought i would never ever say

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          If you are Floyd and a man that almost knocked you out said that about Pac, would you be excited to fight Pac or not?

Comment

floyd sent you to the hospital to get your neck checked out and floyd was wearingpillow grants while pac wore punchers gloves. so say what you will

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
              i still have alot of respect for shane but he fought like a coward last night which is something i thought i would never ever say
              My exact thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                floyd sent you to the hospital to get your neck checked out and floyd was wearingpillow grants while pac wore punchers gloves. so say what you will
                lol.......you dont make any sense................try again.............

Comment

of course it was tougher cuz you was fighting a little in the floyd fight,in the pac fight he was scared to do anything.

Comment

bullcrap!! shane is a ******* he doesnt know what he's talking about!!

Comment

Working...
                    X