No volveremos a ver un guerrero como Morales en el ring otra vez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to one of the mexican greats

Comment

una pelea muy buena, seria muy technica. en este momento pinso que el marquez gana por desicion.

Comment

well he is not getting younger, I feel that at this point of his career he should go balls out, face fighters Zab Judah, Alexandre, Marquez, and maybe even Khan

Comment

I aint jumping on no band wagon mother****er!! I said Morales was not going to win and he did not win you dumb ****. He fought well but nothing like the old Morales you ****en Scrawny ass ugly mother****er!! Morales is not even the shadow he once was pendejo!! He fought with heart but came up short. As for Morales fighting JMM, IMO Morales will get KO by Marquez!! Mexico will always produce Mexican warriors and some even better than Morales you imbecile!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by General24 View Post
            I aint jumping on no band wagon mother****er!! I said Morales was not going to win and he did not win you dumb ****. He fought well but nothing like the old Morales you ****en Scrawny ass ugly mother****er!! Morales is not even the shadow he once was pendejo!! He fought with heart but came up short. As for Morales fighting JMM, IMO Morales will get KO by Marquez!! Mexico will always produce Mexican warriors and some even better than Morales you imbecile!!!!!
            u mad *****?

Comment

Working...
            X