No announcement yet.

6000 Posts - Attention Haters, Here's Your Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 6000 Posts - Attention Haters, Here's Your Chance

The board's been a bit slow lately, so let's make it a celebration b1tches. Since my number of haters have increased exponentially of late, I thought I'd mix it up a bit and have a little fun by allowing the lounge and boxingscene in general an opportunity to be rid of me. Maybe it's an indication that I've fought too many battles and am shot as a poster now, or maybe I'm just the new Charlie Sheen and b1tches can't cope.

So bring out all your alts and do everything you can to stop me If after 48 hours the results indicate that I'm shot, I'll stop posting permanently and donate all my points to those who truly know how to appreciate them (the Pinoy Lounge) I won't be posting in this thread or elsewhere over that period, so have at it
    Yes, he's one thread away from getting exposed and KO'd into retirement.
    7.69%
    No, he still brings the heat and runs hard, no mercy like Charlie Sheen.
    92.31%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Miburo; 03-05-2011, 08:58 PM.

i voted for Charlie Sheen :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      The board's been a bit slow lately, so let's make it a celebration b1tches. Since my number of haters have increased exponentially of late, I thought I'd mix it up a bit and have a little fun by allowing the lounge and boxingscene in general an opportunity to be rid of me. Maybe it's an indication that I've fought too many battles and am shot as a poster now, or maybe I'm just the new Charlie Sheen and b1tches can't cope.

So bring out all your alts and do everything you can to stop me If after 48 hours the results indicate that I'm shot, I'll stop posting permanently and donate all my points to those who truly know how to appreciate them (the Pinoy Lounge) I won't be posting in this thread or elsewhere over that period, so have at it

PS for those too dumb to realize it, my handle used to be Tengoshi.

I think you're a cool cat! Cheers on your 6,000 post!

Comment

T Big ups...

Greens on the way homie

Comment

Man I got 7k.

Send me the green k and gifts!

Comment

why are you using tengoshi's avi and sig?

Comment

Happy 6K Teng homie. They aint got any gifts in the shop bruh, but Imma getcha a ribbon, and see if I cant hit you up with the Greens. Oh and you know I had to bring you a lil bit of booty for the celebration bruh.

Comment

Congrats on 6k bro! We don't always see things the same, but you're a great poster!

Comment

just like chiefz, i brought along a gift for you...

Comment

But I don't hate u nor do I want u to go

Comment

Working...
                    X