No announcement yet.

Jesus soto-kaarass get outclassed by Mike Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus soto-kaarass get outclassed by Mike Jones

Jesus Soto Karass is not impressive at all..seriously the guy needs to retire now..he's a ****ing BUM
    Last edited by Century Tuna; 09-10-2014, 11:51 PM.

get the **** out of here, Karass isnt the best fighter but hes tough as nails and youre a moron if you thnk Jones had an easy night tonight. he really had to fight hard against Karass.

not to mention Karass beat Jones in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      get the **** out of here, Karass isnt the best fighter but hes tough as nails and youre a moron if you thnk Jones had an easy night tonight. he really had to fight hard against Karass.

Co-signed... Karass has all the heart in the world.

Comment

silly post.

Karass done as good as his talent would allow and won 3/4 rounds and made Jones work very hard and gave him a gut check.

Karass just couldn't find a way to jab with Jones it came down to handspeed.

Comment

The only reason the first fight was close because Jones made the foolish mistake to gas out in the 2nd round.

This fight wasn't even close. Total one-sided domination.

Jones looked impressive tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post

you're ****ing idiot...the first fight was close but he clearly won the fight..you ****ing ******

Comment

if soto-karass knew how to clinch he could've won. it would've been closer, at least. he did alright when he fought his fight, landed against the ropes but Mike Jones walked it out of him. Soto-karass got led around, tired out and turned into a sitting duck. all the while jones is pedaling away, the other guy is getting scraped with stiff shots and he has to lean and lunge to punch. i think jones actually felt some pity for soto-karass, let up a bit and then tired out himself
              Last edited by MonsieurGeorges; 02-19-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurGeorges View Post
                if soto-karass knew how to clinch he could've won. it would've been closer, at least. he did alright when he fought his fight, landed against the ropes but Mike Jones walked it out of him. Soto-karass got led around, tired out and turned into a sitting duck. all the while jones is pedaling away, the other guy is getting scraped with stiff shots and he has to lean and lunge to punch. i think jones actually felt some pity for soto-karass, let up a bit and then tired out himself
                sad for SotokarASS fan...

Comment

What a random thread to bump from 2011, lol.

I'd say JSK has had a better career than Mike Jones who pretty much vanished.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    What a random thread to bump from 2011, lol.

I'd say JSK has had a better career than Mike Jones who pretty much vanished.
                    i dont like to call anyone a bum but if annything jones was the bum and soto karass has had a better career

Comment

Working...
                    X