No announcement yet.

North Korean threats are the best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    You're such a damn sad sack. And you know that.

Every poster in this lounge can see right through your racist hatred.

Nobody is buying your agenda either.

You are sadly mistaken if you think I care what you think boy

Comment

Oh and LOL at North Korea, we already called their bluffs numerous times. They talk shlt like a little child.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkKO View Post
        You are sadly mistaken if you think I care what you think boy
        And you're sadly mistaken if you think anyone will ever acknowledge/respect your outright racism on this internet forum. Nobody wants to read it.

Most of them want to gang up on you and beat you within 1 inch of your life. Big ass Marine GTFO you have NADA.

ZERO.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

And you're sadly mistaken if you think anyone will ever acknowledge/respect your outright racism on this internet forum. Nobody wants to read it.

Most of them want to gang up on you and beat you within 1 inch of your life. Big ass Marine GTFO you have NADA.

ZERO.
          You can throw "racist" at me all day long after all, its what you liberals do. Nobody, I mean NOBODY cares about being called a racist anymore you sad, desperate little boy.

Shlt is played out.

Comment

You can throw "racist" at me all day long after all, its what you liberals do. Nobody, I mean NOBODY cares about being called a racist anymore you sad, desperate little boy.

Shlt is played out.

Oh lol there you go with the supposedly intimidating scene from American history X again. Yeah...............we fear you. LOL.

I'm telling you Gunny, I don't fear you at all as a human being.

I've accepted death, you live in total fear of it.

You're governed solely by your ideology, and it sickens me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Oh lol there you go with the supposedly intimidating scene from American history X again. Yeah...............we fear you. LOL.

I'm telling you Gunny, I don't fear you at all as a human being.

I've accepted death, you live in total fear of it.
              We? What we? You have no friends. Internet friends are not friends.

You would fear me face to face, you wide eyed scared little punk.

Everyone thinks they are a badass and unafraid, nice safe and cozy behind the computer.

So keep talking like you are some sort of tough guy, when we both know you still suck off your mommys nipple.

Comment

We? What we? You have no friends. Internet friends are not friends.

You would fear me face to face, you wide eyed scared little punk.

Everyone thinks they are a badass and unafraid, nice safe and cozy behind the computer.

So keep talking like you are some sort of tough guy, when we both know you still suck off your mommys nipple.
                Honestly that's how I feel about you. .

So I'll just cut copy your post, because I think you're a ****ing sissy.

Comment

Working...
                X