Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget about PAC-Cotto Rematch...Cotto is injured...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget about PAC-Cotto Rematch...Cotto is injured...

Dear fans forget about Pac-Cotto Rematch and Cotto - Marg rematch...today i receive xclusive news that Miguel Cotto suffer an injury on his right shoulder during his fight with Yuri Foreman and he is going to had a surgery next week and he could be out of boxing for around a year...so bad...now whos going against Pac if Floyd dont accept???? no cotto no margarito... This is XCLUSIVE news you should hear next week about it and remember my words from today! see you later!!!

link..........

Comment

linkage.

In a way, this is good news. Nobody wants a pac-cotto rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        linkage.

In a way, this is good news. Nobody wants a pac-cotto rematch.
        I do..............

Comment

I call bull**** on it!! Cotto didnt had any injuries, not even bruise knuckles!!!

Comment

lol this is false, if it was true, it would've been all over the news here in PR

Comment

Originally posted by pac-maravilla View Post
              Dear fans forget about Pac-Cotto Rematch and Cotto - Marg rematch...today i receive xclusive news that Miguel Cotto suffer an injury on his right shoulder during his fight with Yuri Foreman and he is going to had a surgery next week and he could be out of boxing for around a year...so bad...now whos going against Pac if Floyd dont accept???? no cotto no margarito... This is XCLUSIVE news you should hear next week about it and remember my words from today! see you later!!!
              1 post,And u come out with this.

Comment

if its true, this is great. arum can't hide from floyd any longer. marg can't get hid license and cottos out. time for floyd to slay package. team pac can't hide anymore

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  I call bull**** on it!! Cotto didnt had any injuries, not even bruise knuckles!!!
                  dude he's right cotto hurt his right shoulder in the second round against foreman. didn't know how bad was the injury or if he gonna need surgery though.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    1 post,And u come out with this.
                    haha I didnt even notice that. nice one.

Comment

Working...
                    X