Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Ben Rapistberger can run around and take the snatch at will.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    So what is he supposed to do? Lock himself in his house and never come out? He can't go out, have fun, have a few drinks?

Fuk that, the man is innocent until proven guilty. These women prey on athletes like this. All this is, is an accusation.
    See, this is the extreme side of your type of argument. The NFL pays people to come in, and teach ROOKIES about this type of thing. You think a two time Super Bowl winning Q.B. shouldn't try to keep his nose clean? He has a target on him, and it is fu.cking face palm clear that everybody know's this, except Ben himself, it seem's.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
      Did I miss something....when did Ben get married and have kids?
      Thread over.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        See, this is the extreme side of your type of argument. The NFL pays people to come in, and teach ROOKIES about this type of thing. You think a two time Super Bowl winning Q.B. shouldn't try to keep his nose clean? He has a target on him, and it is fu.cking face palm clear that everybody know's this, except Ben himself, it seem's.
        What I'm saying is, what did he do wrong?

It's an accusation.....he hasn't done anything yet and people are telling him to change his life.

Imagine you go out one night, you see this chick you are attracted to and come up to her and tell her she looks good in those jeans she has on.

The next day, cops come to your door because she told them you grabbed her ass and tried to force yourself on her.

What did you do wrong in that situation?

Comment

I find it hard to believe these whores would deny him sex.

Comment

He's a Steeler enough said

Comment

What I'm saying is, what did he do wrong?

It's an accusation.....he hasn't done anything yet and people are telling him to change his life.

Imagine you go out one night, you see this chick you are attracted to and come up to her and tell her she looks good in those jeans she has on.

The next day, cops come to your door because she told them you grabbed her ass and tried to force yourself on her.

What did you do wrong in that situation?
              What did I do wrong? I didn't have enough game to have that girl's ankles over her ear's. All I'm saying is, these high profile athlete's need to use their head's when it comes to situation's like this. I'm not one of those people that are quick to rush to judgement, and I'm not saying Ben couldn't be totally innocent. But after getting bit once, you would think he would be maybe a LITTLE more cautious in his dealing's with this type of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                He's a Steeler enough said
                hater

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                  hater

If he was the QB of the Vikings he would be getting his ass roasted

Comment

The main reason Woods was different was because he was found guilty of cheating on his wife, he was on tape.

Technically he never broke the law, it's not illegal to cheat on your wife. This is much more serious, Ben is being accused of sexual assault, it's a crime.
                    The reason Tiger is villified is because he was held up on a pedestal and was paid ungodly amounts of endorsements because everyone thought he was something that he isn't. Not the case with Ben.

Ben is accused of sexual assault, for the second time. he has been convicted 0 times. I'm not saying he's innocent, I don't know, but I also don't kow if he's guilty.

Point of the thread is that all these other dudes caught so much heat, why hasn't Ben.

Comment

I'm not saying he's guilty or not (rapistberger...that's just hilarious) but my thing is about the treatment from the media...he's actually treated like someone who is to be respected...tiger crashed his vehicle into a tree in front of his own house and the crucifiction began at 6:00am that morning...pacman jones never committed a crime in that club...someone else started a fight and he's blamed and it's all over with for him...my thing is that it was all over AS SOON AS THE NEWS GOT OUT...no facts first...no trial...hell no criminal charges...ben is being accused as a rapist...same **** with mike irvin...the media sure jumped on that for 55 seconds...longer than they have for this tho and this is round 2...

Comment

Working...
                      X