Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pac is 130lbs last year fighting at 145lbs now.why cant u just give him some credit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
    Naw bro I still hear more of people saying pac beat DLH more convincingly than floyd did and ignoring the fact that he was drained. I would say pac gets a lot of credit on this forum some deserved and some I don't think is merited with his performances in the ring.
    I hear bro you but I don't find it the way you do and I read a lot of boxing news on the web everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by JaNnO View Post
      So, you thought got credit when he made DLH quit on his stool? Where have you been hiding lately? Check out the internet and google Pac vs DLH and you'll see that 98% of the write-ups about the PAC-DLH fight was Pac beting a weight-dreained and past his prime Gloden Boy. In fact, if you look at the trolls on this board, everybody that Pac beat was weight-drained and past their prime.

Gimme a break.
      Wow!! Pac beat an anorexic transvestite and Hatton (who Roach himself said was not good).

Pac beat a dried-out 37 yr old tranny. Throw a party.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
        140velazquez
        144 morales3
        144barrera2---129 weighin
        145jmm2
        147diaz
        148.5delahoya
        148hatton

look at how much this ***** has weighed since the morales fights..when this NATURAL ROIDED UP WELTER starts challenging non drained versions of williams and marg let me know..

Barrera 1-PAST PRIME
        Morales1-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED-Erik DESTROYED Manny
        Morales2-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
        Morales3-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
        Jmm-1 -Jmm Beat the crap out of Pacroid..
        Jmm-2 PAST PRIME – Marquez beat up manny…AGAIN lmfao
        Barrera2-PAST PRIME
        Diaz-Got a gift decision against a SHOT Morales..
        Delahoya- PASTPRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
        Hatton- PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
        Cotto-PASTPRIME? WEIGHT DRAINED...

Manny Pacquiao is a ****en disgrace...
        this post is rubbish sir.

Comment

I hear bro you but I don't find it the way you do and I read a lot of boxing news on the web everyday.
          Jan,

would you please tell me if this is true. Thanks.

Comment

Is that so! Peepz here seemed to be more sensible and knew their **** when it comes to boxing...I wonder what happened. Too many pimple-laden kids have joined lately, I reckon.
            Jano....your ava is sick. Where you get that from?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
              Jan,

would you please tell me if this is true. Thanks.

lol damn... I'd be pissed if I was an asian dude... that **** was like pistol whippin a blind kid...

Comment

I give Pacman all the credit in the world,but as a fan of boxing,I leave bias's at home when I post about him!!Because I pick Cotto to win doesn't mean I don't respect Pac,or I'm not a fan,it means I think Cotto should win,based on reasoning!!When Cotto fights & I believe he's gonna lose,I'ma say it!!Just because a fan doesn't think a certain fighter is gonna win,doesn't mean he is not giving credit at all!!

Comment

Pac is getting his credit. And the media is giving him way more credit than needed. I don't do the bias stuff, I call it like I see it. Cotto KO within 7

Comment

Simple, I undersatand. Its human nature. Jeluosly, envy, etc. etc. We can not actually make 10 push up at home but are very quick to spend all the time downgrading others achievements.

Comment

Everyone is so one sided when it comes to their favorite boxers. Pacquiao has gotten plenty of credit and when he retires he will get much more. You guys only pay attention to the negative threads & posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X