No announcement yet.

Clottey's response on Facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clottey's response on Facebook

Its not like most of the money is coming to me but am loosing 30percent to manager and 10percent to trainer not to talk of cutman and sactionery fees so am loosing alot, 30percent to the manager is too much so understand me my friend
    off of Facebook

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    off of Facebook
    That sounds like an issue irrespective of who he fights. How was that different than his Cotto fight?

Comment

It is about the 5 weeks of prep time. Not about the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
        That sounds like an issue irrespective of who he fights. How was that different than his Cotto fight?
        prolly doesnt wanna take 2 hits in a row. im just kind of surprised that there would be so much money involved with Williams. Homeboy does not draw.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          prolly doesnt wanna take 2 hits in a row. im just kind of surprised that there would be so much money involved with Williams. Homeboy does not draw.
          It's HBO money. His manager is the real Al Haymon who gets whatever he wants from HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
            It is about the 5 weeks of prep time. Not about the money.
            the prep time would be the same for williams. Unless Clottey is a fat **** who doesn't stay in shape year-round.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              the prep time would be the same for williams. Unless Clottey is a fat **** who doesn't stay in shape year-round.
              Williams has been in training for weeks now in prep for Pavlik.

Comment

A pro fighter should frequent the gym on layoffs,just in case something like this happens!!I like Clottey,he's a good fighter,but unless he starts to throw at least 200 more punches a fight,he will never beat the Cotto's or Mosley's at 147!!A fight date is exactly that,that's what hbo gave to the Punisher,on my life,if I was him,I'd be walking in on the 5th for that paper & opportunity!!He could get that fight at 154 so he doesn't have to over do it to make 147,he ain't got nothing to lose!!

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
                  Williams has been in training for weeks now in prep for Pavlik.
                  And Pavlik fights nothing like Clottey, what has Clottey been doing? Sitting on his ass while waiting for his next fight? Thats pretty ****ty, plus wasn't Clottey suppose to be fighting Quintana soon and that just got canceled!

Comment

not to mention if he loses his next payday will most likely take a sizeable cut but if he wins he has done the impossible and may be regarded as the new most feared man in boxing. But its his career if he feels the money isnt right.

Comment

Working...
                    X