No announcement yet.

Drunk sluts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk sluts

I would of did the opposite and been humble in hopes I could get some later on.

Comment

I'd kick her in the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
        yea...you'd get some then she'd say you raped her.

Idk if they showed this on the news in the south but some chick from Hofstra said she was gangbanged by 4 guys in a dorm. or gangraped? She said they ran a train on her and reported all that to the cops.

She took it all back and said it was consensual. After the pictures of the guys had already been all over the news.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
          sir, you're a genius I'll do the same thing. I'll try very hard to patronize her and get some later. That's how you play the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            yea...you'd get some then she'd say you raped her.

Idk if they showed this on the news in the south but some chick from Hofstra said she was gangbanged by 4 guys in a dorm. or gangraped? She said they ran a train on her and reported all that to the cops.

She took it all back and said it was consensual. After the pictures of the guys had already been all over the news.
            I heard about that. Dumbass hoe looked like a even bigger hoe, a liar and lied to the cops. What a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
              sir, you're a genius I'll do the same thing. I'll try very hard to patronize her and get some later. That's how you play the situation.
              Just gotta pretend it's a drunk stripper.Haha.

Comment

I watched the video, saw all the jibber jabber, but what happened to start the whole thing?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
                  I watched the video, saw all the jibber jabber, but what happened to start the whole thing?
                  She apparently kept spilling her beer on the Black dude.

"The two girls in front of us were drunk before the game started. They grabbed one of our signs and trashed it (real classy) because were Vikings fans, and then spent most of the first half mocking us instead of watching the game because the Lions were ahead. They left their seats and we thought they were gone for good but somehow they managed to buy even more beer and get back to their seats. They were spilling beer on themselves, the seats, and some of the other fans. After they spilled quite a bit of beer on the guys in the row below them, they turned around and told them to SIT DOWN. One girl didnt like that so she poured the rest of her beer on his head. Then I knew it was time to start the camera "

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post

Probably what usually happens to pretty and insecure girls when guys don't treat them like little princesses and kiss their arse.

Comment

Working...
                    X