Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Will Happen When Clottey's Left Hook Lands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
    you obviously seem to think clottey has the power to hurt or stop cotto he simply hasnt
    If you think that then you need to get hit by someone, anybody can hurt someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      If you think that then you need to get hit by someone, anybody can hurt someone.
      yes but we are talking about elite boxers here well in cotto anyway if clottey cant k.o sub par oponants as far as im concerned hes not going to k.o cotto clottey may be able to hurt cotto through accumilation but not from one shot btw clottey will not be active enough to do it through accumilation but we will see

oh and just for the record ive been hit more times than i would of hoped during my lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
        yes but we are talking about elite boxers here well in cotto anyway if clottey cant k.o sub par oponants as far as im concerned hes not going to k.o cotto clottey may be able to hurt cotto through accumilation but not from one shot btw clottey will not be active enough to do it through accumilation but we will see

oh and just for the record ive been hit more times than i would of hoped during my lifetime
        I never said he would KO him, I said in another thread that if it lands flush I think he will knock him down, at least hurt him, thats upstairs or downstairs. Lesser punchers have hurt Cotto, weight drained or not, Clottey counters really well and throws shots that you dont expect sometimes, I wont be surprised if he hurts Cotto more than once or maybe not at all.

Comment

Interesting.
          put some points on clottey then.

anyone who wants to put points on clottey , hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            put some points on clottey then.

anyone who wants to put points on clottey , hit me up.
            When you put some on Marquez.

Comment

When you put some on Marquez.
              marquez is gonna lose.

you're questioning cotto's chin. that means you think clottey can win.

400k.

don't be scurred..........

Comment

Dam u talk so much **** bhopreighn so much ****in **** and then u say cotto gon win its like dam shut the fuk up already u hater

Comment

Originally posted by DGP View Post
                  Well find out tomorrow but i think nothing. If cotto could take mosleys bombs i think he takes clotteys
                  Mosley is a lightweight and his "bombs" aren't really bombs. The cumulative effect KOed Margarito. That said, Cotto, UD or late TKO. Think Cotto is a little better and his better work ethics and work rate will be the difference we will see in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    marquez is gonna lose.

you're questioning cotto's chin. that means you think clottey can win.

400k.

don't be scurred..........
                    Ive said many times I think Cotto will win but would be nice to see The Grandmaster pull it out.

Comment

It may even be the right hand that hurts Cotto, The Grandmaster likes to catch a fighter coming in then he turns the right hand over, its really something to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X