No announcement yet.

Do You???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
    Not really, I did it about 5 weeks ago, but never smelled it afterwards. Thinking back I really wonder if it smelled...obviously the odor would have come up no?

Funny thing is I ate a juicy steak after that and I was licking my fingers from the juicy steak and mash potatoes.....
    Epic. Yeah you can't taste it because it resembles pure sweat.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Yes, I Always smell my fingers, its just normal for me to do. And i would say about 70% of the time my fingers STUNK, but sometimes you get those fresh and clean pusies that have no smell..

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Epic. Yeah you can't taste it because it resembles pure sweat.
        But the smell would have come up no?
        Originally posted by Beasty View Post
        Yes, I Always smell my fingers, its just normal for me to do. And i would say about 70% of the time my fingers STUNK, but sometimes you get those fresh and clean pusies that have no smell..
        I believe the ***** I had was clean and fresh. Her skin was very baby-soft for being a milf...

Comment

occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by One Two View Post
            smell your fingers after you fingered a chick?

i dont know why but it's kind of a habit of mine since i was 13 years old. the first time i did up to the day i got married i keep doing that ****. i know sometimes it's gonna stink since sexual encounters or make outs happen in the afternoon after work, after her class or after party. so i am sure it's gonna smell something. but there are some that didn't had any scent at all. i just can't resist smelling my fingers after i put it in a wet pussssssaaay!!!!
            I smell it everyday when i'm fingering your mom

Comment

Working...
            X