Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is the Savior of the Heavyweight Divsion, Chris Arreola or David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye and Arreola both will be knocked on their ass against either Wlad or Vitali.

So neither of them can be considered a "savior".

Comment

bt he fans are leaving the division in droves...the k's have no fans hardly outside of europe....arrreola and haye would increase revenues gallore compared to the k's if they got a shot

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
        bt he fans are leaving the division in droves...the k's have no fans hardly outside of europe....arrreola and haye would increase revenues gallore compared to the k's if they got a shot
        You make absolutely no sense, whatsoever.

What makes you think it's the Klitschko brothers that are driving fans away froom the Heavyweight division? Have you ever thought it could also have something to do with lack of opposition? Or no single figure who captivates the audience?

And what the hell does revenue have to do with being a savior?

In order to be a savior of the division you have to beat either of the Klitschko boys, and Haye and Arreola can't do that.

Comment

Oh yeah, and Haye had a shot against Wlad, but he blew it.

He acted like a little girl by whining and complaining about Wlad's demands on where the fight would be held.

If he were a true "savior" he would've agreed to whatever Wlad said, went in there, knocked him out, and then he could make his own demands.

Say what you want about the Nipple, but you can bet your ass he'd agree to whatever Wlad wanted to get a shot at him.

Comment

Neither is the savior, because it does not need to be saved. It is thriving in mainland Europe.

But I will say Arreola > Haye.

Comment

So my only 2 choices are "Man ****" or the "Bi Guy"???

God help as all..

Comment

Both of them have good and bad points, but both have potential too.

Comment

i say non of them until they prove other wise!!!!

Comment

I say Haye should fight the Nipple and the winner gets his choice of Klits.

Comment

i'm not hating the k's i'm just saying more fans would like to see arreola and haye get more shots then just the k's beat up bums.....i think haye should fight wlad in vegas.....nuetral site....not freaggin europe...why wont the k's leave europe?

Comment

Working...
                      X