Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's greater Ali or Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali only has 1 TKO loss (when he was old, shot, past prime and had Parkinson) against ATG Larry Holmes.

Pacquiao got KTFO twice by 2 no-name bums Campo andBattery buahwahwhahwahwahwhhah

JMM destroyed him twice and a weight drained Morales made him cry.

buwahwawhahwahwhahwhahwhawhahwhah

Comment

Is this really a topic. Ali and Pacman really what a joke. Look at Ali opponents and also include his style and his opponets style. The look at the luckluster counter styles oppponents that Pacquaio have faced. Pac has fouth guys who fought they style he is successful in. I want to see him fight a great counterpuncher.

Comment

Originally posted by notafaker View Post
        Is this really a topic. Ali and Pacman really what a joke. Look at Ali opponents and also include his style and his opponets style. The look at the luckluster counter styles oppponents that Pacquaio have faced. Pac has fouth guys who fought they style he is successful in. I want to see him fight a great counterpuncher.
        JMM is probably the smartest, greatest counter puncher to come out of Mexico and Pac went through 2 wars with the man, sure the decisions were controversial but both fights could have gone either way. No disrespect to Ali who is a legend, but I have seen a lot of his fights and just can't see what's so great about him other than his speed for the weight. I place Pac above him but that's just my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          Pacquiao by country mille.

Freakin Leon Spinks in his 8 fight beat living **** out of Ali and took the title!

And freakin Ken Norton toyed with Ali for 3 fights!

Larry Holmes won every round against him and knocked his ass out!

Ali is overrated!
          WTF????? Are U serious? If you are then you have just proved your lack of knowledge! when spinks fought ali he was way past his best and parkins disease plus with age he's slowed down 2 fold in comparison to what he was in his prime. Its amazing, but he was still fast enough to be competative.

Norton just happened to be a difficult guy for Ali to figure out, but I still had him nicking 2 out of 3 of their meetings. He found a way to win and his win against foreman more than made up for the difficulty he had with norton.

As for Holmes your ignorance astounds me!!! Do some research.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            JMM is probably the smartest, greatest counter puncher to come out of Mexico and Pac went through 2 wars with the man, sure the decisions were controversial but both fights could have gone either way. No disrespect to Ali who is a legend, but I have seen a lot of his fights and just can't see what's so great about him other than his speed for the weight. I place Pac above him but that's just my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.
            I agree, JMM was hardly a mug was he? So Pacs critics must think that Joshua Clottey has never fought any good or great WW's in his time. Pacs total dominance of him isnt anything special i guess?

I suppose Cotto has never fought any great WW's as well? His opinion that Pac is the best hes ever fought shouldnt be taken into account?

The people who actually fought Ali havent sung his praises as much as some of the fans have. A bit of a discrepency there.
            Again, i will say i agree with Ali that he thinks Pac is better p4p.

Comment

Pacquiao is greater, to be honest.

Ali beat his opponents by literally running away from them the whole match or holding them if they got too close. His other method of fighting when he couldnt' do that was to simply stand there and get the crap beat out of him (Frazier, Patterson II, Foreman). No skill in either of his ways. Other than being able to take one hell of a punch in his rope-a-dope years, I have never been impressed with Ali.

Ali is the most overrated boxer ever and it seems people only lick the sweat off his nuts because all the other people are licking the sweat off of his nuts and it's not cool if you don't lick the sweat off his nuts with the other people who are licking the sweat off of his nuts. A runner and holder compared to a fighter and warrior. You can have the greatest resume in the world but if you beat all of your opponents by running and holding then it voids it in my eyes. Pacquiao is greater and I'm not even much of a Pacquiao fan.

Comment

crap thread, im just gonna choose pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by GymRat View Post
                  Pacquiao is greater, to be honest.

Ali beat his opponents by literally running away from them the whole match or holding them if they got too close. His other method of fighting when he couldnt' do that was to simply stand there and get the crap beat out of him (Frazier, Patterson II, Foreman). No skill in either of his ways. Other than being able to take one hell of a punch in his rope-a-dope years, I have never been impressed with Ali.

Ali is the most overrated boxer ever and it seems people only lick the sweat off his nuts because all the other people are licking the sweat off of his nuts and it's not cool if you don't lick the sweat off his nuts with the other people who are licking the sweat off of his nuts. A runner and holder compared to a fighter and warrior. You can have the greatest resume in the world but if you beat all of your opponents by running and holding then it voids it in my eyes. Pacquiao is greater and I'm not even much of a Pacquiao fan.
                  buwahwhawhahwhhwhahwha

Pacquiao got KTFO twice.

Get Lost twice to JMM

He lost to a weight drained Morales.

He duckes slick fighters.

Ali fought every style of fighter.

He beat 7 hall of famers.

ATG's Liston twice, Foreman, Patterson twice, Frazier twice, Norton twice, Jerry Quarry twice, Bonavena, Shavers, Lyle

Meanwhile Padquiao fought joke David Diaz and ducked Joel Casamayor

He fought joke CLottey and ducked Mayweather by claiming he is suspicous to chicken bones

buwahwhawhahwahwhawhh

Pacqtards like you are stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Magnifico! View Post
                    buwahwhawhahwhhwhahwha

Pacquiao got KTFO twice.

Get Lost twice to JMM

He lost to a weight drained Morales.

He duckes slick fighters.

Ali fought every style of fighter.

He beat 7 hall of famers.

ATG's Liston twice, Foreman, Patterson twice, Frazier twice, Norton twice, Jerry Quarry twice, Bonavena, Shavers, Lyle

Meanwhile Padquiao fought joke David Diaz and ducked Joel Casamayor

He fought joke CLottey and ducked Mayweather by claiming he is suspicous to chicken bones

buwahwhawhahwahwhawhh

Pacqtards like you are stupid
                    I'm not a *******. I don't even really like him all that much. Muhammad Ali ran and held through his whole career. You can beat every ATG in history 100 times over but if you do it via running and holding it means nothing. Nothing you ever say can chance that, and Pacquiao's cons can't change that either.

Comment

Originally posted by GymRat View Post
                      I'm not a *******. I don't even really like him all that much. Muhammad Ali ran and held through his whole career. You can beat every ATG in history 100 times over but if you do it via running and holding it means nothing. Nothing you ever say can chance that, and Pacquiao's cons can't change that either.
                      BUWHAWHAHWHAHWAHHWHAHW

BEcause Ali has a different style to Pacquiao he's not Greater??

buwahhwahwhahwhawhhaw

You exposed yourself as a noob

you are a joke and know nothing

Paquiao fights tailor made fighters and when he fought a counter puncher he got exposed TWICE

By JMM

King ******* Ronnie Nathanielz scored the second fight for JMM

AJAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

Proof Pacquiao can't handle counter punchers

Pacquiao has no defence and no piunch accuracy.

He gets hit too often.

He only landed 19% of his punches vs Joke fighter Clottey

buwahwahwhahwhahwhawhhaw

NO SKILL.

Paquiao is a joke so don't compare styles idiot.

Ali's Resume >>>>>>> Pac
                      Ali's Skill >>>>>>>>> Pac
                      Ali's Chin >>>>>>> Pac

"OH MY GOSH!!!! HIS EYES ARE CROSSED!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X