Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Boss: Team Ward Disgusted By Kovalev's Racist Remarks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Interesting. If black people say Kov is being racist when he is joking, it playing the victim. However, its ok to call Floyd a racist when he jokes about Manny.

It would be refreshing if posters would extend this level of reasoned thinking when discussing Floyd and other very arrogant, talkative boxers.

If you can see that Kov is joking then you should be able to see Floyd was joking when he said things about Manny. If you see Floyd as racist and not Kov then its hard to take you seriously.
    Its hard to take your sentiment seriously when you back Kigalis statements as "unsure if hes a racist."

Comment

I think Kovalev needs a real welcome to America! Maybe some nice fellas from Liberty City can give him a tour of South Florida, the African-American way!

Comment

I don't care if Kovalev is a racist or some posters trying to sugar coat that everything is all "fine and daddy" just let a status quo be in naiveness...

Ward wins again!!

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
          WOW - Really ??? Really ???

Why dont you take two steps back and literraly f your own face.

Kovalev is also a family man and it is not his fault that SOME FAN (who prob black him self) made a funny video - it is true and it is funny. Deal with it!!!!

p.s Almost forgot and in June Kovalev will beat the f out of coWard - better believe it!!!
          So you're mad cuz he gave Ward props and not KOV and you tell him to F his own face lol I guess thats cuz you F your own face daily LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            my bad, let me replace black people with floyd fans. better now?
            Freudian Slip?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... With these I agree... I like "that" Ward outside the ring... I also can't deny that he is very gifted and intelligent and professional... But I will never accept what he did to Kessler... never...
              Kessler is returning soon! maybe he moves up to 175 and we get it on.
              Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
              WOW - Really ??? Really ???

Why dont you take two steps back and literraly f your own face.

Kovalev is also a family man and it is not his fault that SOME FAN made a funny video - it is true and it is funny. Deal with it!!!!
              Its not his fault?....like he did not share the video? like he was not admonished for making racist comments in the past? Kovalev is a coward he tweets and then deletes his offensive comments...then repeats.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Its hard to take your sentiment seriously when you back Kigalis statements as "unsure if hes a racist."
                What does my opinion on him as a poster have to do with this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                  YOu mad son????? you seem upset? is it that these brothers are getting money and respect while you....well you type on your (prob slow old broke) computer or cell phone, wishing you had their life? or is it that you're just a butt hurt hater thats mad your boy KoV lost LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Respect?

Comment

... and for the record: Kovalev really is racist... that's how all Russians are "brought up" to be...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Interesting. If black people say Kov is being racist when he is joking, it playing the victim. However, its ok to call Floyd a racist when he jokes about Manny.

It would be refreshing if posters would extend this level of reasoned thinking when discussing Floyd and other very arrogant, talkative boxers.

If you can see that Kov is joking then you should be able to see Floyd was joking when he said things about Manny. If you see Floyd as racist and not Kov then its hard to take you seriously.
                      stfu you african somalian nuggah!! im just joking doe. oh so floyd is only joking about manny when he made that racist rant video but what kov posted is racist??? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X