Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only United and Liverpool are worth a damn in Europe.. The rest shouldn't be allowed in.. especially Arsenal and City

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      I told you lot about Batshuayi.

We had the title won but that's the difference between winners and arsenal. Winners, win it early and Batshuayi showed up in the clutch to seal it away. Batshauyi is the real deal.

We went from 10th to 1st on the turn around. That's a feat in it's self.

Compared to spending 500m to buy success and still managing to fail. Such is the way of United.
      We've been trash this season, but United...oh boy . All that money and top players and not even in Europa League place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
        We've been trash this season, but United...oh boy . All that money and top players and not even in Europa League place.
        We won the league cup and europa league you idiot.

We are in the group stages of the CL.

Comment

• It's True that United will finish 6th after spending a **** load of money and adding a record breaking transfer to a side that missed top 4 on goal difference last year but tbf they did win the community shield and are playing an expansive beautiful football scoring 52 goals

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            Why would we play for a Europa league place when we have the CL?

Lets get even more injuries to beat Spurs for absolutely no reason??

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Why would we play for a Europa league place when we have the CL?

Lets get even more injuries to beat Spurs for absolutely no reason??
              You already have a Europa League place for winning the prestigious carling cup

Comment

• Mr Ehrmantraut and MOTHERDUCKER will look stupid as **** when United gets slapped around by Ajax

Comment

• Well James Rodriguez is definitely leaving Real Madrid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Mr Ehrmantraut and MOTHERDUCKER will look stupid as **** when United gets slapped around by Ajax
                    Not a chance.. Ajax will get smashed

Fair play to them though that club has tons of history unlike Chelsea

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                      Well James Rodriguez is definitely leaving Real Madrid.
                      Someone I know who knows his onions told me that they really rate Hammmezzz. Can't say I've been overly impressed apart from that World Cup but his stats are very solid.

Maybe he could be another one who tears it up like Alexis?

But he doesn't looks particularly quick to me. But the pattern for lads from the big dogs from Spain l they absolutely tear it up with their technical ability at least when they first arrive.

A la Mata. He was great at Chelsea but now he is lost at United who will always be likely ship him out and probably bring in someone more expensive and possibly not as good.

Is James better than Di Maria?

Comment

Working...
                      X