Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your opinion of Platinum Mike Perry? he said he got the best head movement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your opinion of Platinum Mike Perry? he said he got the best head movement

This was an older interview but I cant stop laughing at this guy Perry and the interviewer these dudes remind me like something out of malibu most wanted lol, also at Perry saying he has head movement dude was getting hit flush with the straight left all night against Danny Roberts at ufc 204, if he didnt have a granite chin that head kick would have slept him, he is exciting but this dude seems like he high on weed all the time and he is a ufc version of Kevin Federline

Plantium Mike is mfing hilarious. Gonna be fun watching him come up and he gots ****** power so at any time he can lights out a cat.

Comment

My mfer Platinum Mike Perry is getting it in tonight vs Alan Jouban in what will be his biggest test yet in the UFC. Michigan Mfers!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        My mfer Platinum Mike Perry is getting it in tonight vs Alan Jouban in what will be his biggest test yet in the UFC. Michigan Mfers!!!!!

Jouban is good man, this a very very huge test for him, Jouban will present some speed power and elusive movement, so Perry better show that head movement that he claims.

Comment

Platinum Mike Perry folks

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Platinum Mike Perry folks
            Let Jouban kick his ass again.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              Let Jouban kick his ass again.
              Oh damn you man lol.

They will rematch when Perry needs some extra roadwork.

Comment

Modern day Phil Baroni

Comment

Originally posted by Choco View Post
                  Modern day Phil Baroni
                  Now THAT is a little harsh, I don't really care for Perry but he is far less of a ****head and better fighter then bologna.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                    Now THAT is a little harsh, I don't really care for Perry but he is far less of a ****head and better fighter then bologna.
                    Baroni was a two time all-american with dynamite in his hands, in way easier (and at the same timemore difficult) times, that ruined his career by being and idiot, buying his own hype, and sticking to Hammer House.

Baroni's run when he went through tough and crafty Suloev and recent champion Menne like a hot knife through butter and dropping a close, even controversial decision to then top 3 Lindland, in what was an unofficial title fight, was impressive.

Perry has a great chin and hits really hard, but so far has achieved nothing, and was exposed that male model that began trainig at 29. If Perry is anything more that yet another semi-ironic MMA internet fade, he hasn't show yet.

Regarding the douchebagguery aspect, we better skip that issue...

Comment

Working...
                    X