Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence's Trainer: Brook Dwells on His Loss as Career High Point!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand opening. Grand closing.

Comment

brook was tested and he FAILED that test? Why does he not give GGG credit for stopping him? instead he says he knocked some of the stuffing out of ggg 😂. No GGG knocked the stuffing out of your eye lol. Bottom line is he is truly unproven just as much as Spence. 13 years pro and he finally mentions kieth Thurmans name? lol. Brook is a protected fighter and his resume shows just that! His one notable win is against a smaller guy in Shawn Porter who he HELD for 12 rounds BARELY beating. Spence isn't Shawn porter or ggg...He will be stopped mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by dalvecc View Post
        So there should be know excuse to run and hold on Brooks part.Like Spence said "don't run"
        'Don't run? So Spence is scared of someone who can box and not just be a 42 year old human punchbag like Bundu.

Comment

I really hope the bookies make Brook the odds on favourite, because after hearing what Jermall charlo had to say, am definitely putting my money on Spence now. I wasn't really that convinced by fighter like Mayweather, broner and Bradley when they spoke about Spence, but to hear the deep conversation/insight that charlo had on Spence? He definitely made my mind up... hope he is wrong though.

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Agreed 100%. Spence and his trainer clown would run from a GGG challenge. Brook proved he has a set by stepping up and trying at least. And had some success. I'd be surprised if Spence lasts 6-8 rounds.

Originally posted by Hyp417 View Post
            You're in for a really big disappointment if you think a fighter who has NEVER fought an elite fighter in over a decade plus besides Shawn Porter, who he HELD for twelve rounds for an extremely close decision; will STOP a guy who current and ex champions say is the real deal lol. Spence has dominated better competition in SPARRING than brook has beaten in actual fights smh. Tell me why he fought a guy who was 11-92 THREE times? every fighter spence has faced has a WINNING record! Spence is going to beat brook whether you like it or not... Brook is a 13 year vet and has yet to be battle tested? why can't UK fans see the writing on the wall? the guy has yet to call out a top 10 fighter until recently when he mentioned he wanted to fight Thurman which we all know is not going to happen lol. He did not call out Spence, Spence called him out last year and he jumped two weight classes to fight a guy he knew hed lose too! He NEVER wanted to fight spence, Thurman, are any other top welter. Spence is in his FOURTH year and is already facing a champion! He WANTS the big fights while Brook has ducked the big fights, "Timothy Bradley for example lol. You UK fans don't care who it is when it comes to an American fighter, you'll hype him up like he's some big boogie man lmao. Kell barely beat Shawn Porter HOLDING all night but he'll doninate a guy who Porter is actually afraid to fight? Yes porter had the opportunity to fight spence in the title Eliminator for a crack at a guy he wants a rematch against badly (Kell Brook), but he wants no part of Spence. Kell has alot to prove in May but he will fail the Errol test!
            You're going to continue to be disappointed in life if you think you can order people to have X opinion of how a fight will go. I have about a 2/3 to 3/4 success rate on predicting fights. Not great, but not bad. And I, like many fans, have fighters I admire for their talents. When/if I decide to add Spence to that list, I will. Your bossing people around b.s. doesn't even remotely enter into the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I really hope the bookies make Brook the odds on favourite, because after hearing what Jermall charlo had to say, am definitely putting my money on Spence now. I wasn't really that convinced by fighter like Mayweather, broner and Bradley when they spoke about Spence, but to hear the deep conversation/insight that charlo had on Spence? He definitely made my mind up... hope he is wrong though.
              Have a link?

Comment

Lol..................

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Have a link?
                  On YouTube, Ellie interviewed one of the Charlie brothers... not sure which one is which, and the way he and a trainer in that gym spoke about Spence just made me decide to go with Spence, was on 50-50 before the fight deal, then lean towards Brook after the fight was signed.

Comment

First and foremost, stay focused, I never hated on Spence, I happen to like him. Second, I was simply clarifying the statement that El Gringo made. But with that said, on thing that is really annoying is everyone talking about the time it took for brook to get here. WHO THE HELL CARES?!?! Anyone that knows boxing knows that depending on how a fighter is promoted, and how they progress dictates how long it takes to get there. But what really matters is that they get there period. Spence is a blue chip prospect, with a giant machine behind him. He has skills, Brook....definitely has a set of skills, but lacks the promotional power. I mean he beats Porter, and then can's secure a big fight to save his life. Then makes a risky move by taking GGG on, just to bring light to his career. It is what it is....but hating is trying to make a case that one is better than another just because one gets a title shot faster then another. I see a pick-em fight, with a the tape being skill against experience.
                    Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                    Truth is, if you add kelly's opponent's records throughout his career, it's a losing one, and it's not even close.

He's been a pro for 13 damn years, and his biggest win was over 2 years ago. His most notable fight, which was last year, was a fight he got stopped in the 5th round.

So let me get this straight: Errol Spence gets hated on, and he's taking on a top 3 fighter at his weight who also happens to be a champion, and he's doing it in only his 4th year...meanwhile, it took kell brook 10 1/2 years into a 13 year career to accomplish that same feat...and another 2 years after that to fight someone else noteworthy.

But Spence is overhyped?

Brooks has just as much to prove in this fight as Errol does, because what he's selling, I'm not buying.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
                      'Don't run? So Spence is scared of someone who can box and not just be a 42 year old human punchbag like Bundu.
                      Who is scared of a runner?

Think before you type.

Bundu is far from a punching bag...he's tricky...strong...and tough as nails.

To one-punch KO a guy like that is one helluva feat.

Comment

Working...
                      X